Connect the Dots

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by maxcam, Aug 5, 2010.

1. maxcam

maxcam 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2005
  2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Better yet, does it realy matter? She is part of SCOTUS, just hope she does the job well.

3. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    She is Obama in a dress.....and just like Obama...not qualified for the job.

4. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    What am I missing here that I don't get it. Well, yeah! who else would argue the case if not the solicitor general? That's the sole purpose of the Solicitor General--to argue cases before the SCOTUS on behalf of the federal gov't. John Roberts argued dozens of cases before the SCOTUS as Deputy Solicitor General on behalf of the G HW Bush administration. Do you think that's why GW Bush nominated him for the appointment--because something was owed to him on behalf of his dad? That's the same argument trying to be made about Kagan. Frankly its pretty thin.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like her. But I think this argument is pretty weak.

5. coolersnapper

coolersnapper 6 pointer

Dec 17, 2009
    northern ky
    But it gives the haters something to whine about

6. maxcam

maxcam 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2005
    Why should an appeal to the US Supreme Court be argued if there is nothing to hide....... I mean if the truth is that Obama really was born in Hawaii then lay it all out there for the world to see..... But that isn't the case now is it..... Obama and his minions have fought tooth and nail to squash any attempt to prove he is not an American citizen.......

7. raktrakr

raktrakr Cyber-Hunter

Jan 20, 2002
    central ky
    Personally I think this birther stuff is just a bunch of pelosi, BUT why not show the long form to shut everyone up. Makes you wonder dont it

8. You can't sign a kid up for Little League without a birth certificate in hand. But President of the greatest nation on earth. Well you get it.

9. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    Your post speak volumes. One of the best, most concise statements I think I've ever seen on here, and it completely sums up the whole state of affairs with this administration....