(CO) Nursing Home Residents Protest Cruel Anti-Science Lockdown:‘I’d Rather Die of COVID Than Loneli

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 12, 2020.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    What a level of tyrannical cruelty and inhuman hate.

Enough of this BS!

==========================

Nursing Home Residents Protest Cruel Anti-Science Lockdown: ‘I’d Rather Die of COVID Than Loneliness’
    October 11, 2020

You know what they do when a criminal in prison misbehaves and needs a little extra punishing?

Exactly what government officials across America have been doing to our elderly nursing home residents for over six months now – they deprive him of companionship with other human beings.

It’s the most effective way to punish someone without getting your hands dirty – apart from keeping him in a relentless state of dread.

But, of course, we did that too.

Deprived of visitors and even forced to keep away from fellow residents – the frailest among them unable to even leave their beds – many were left with nothing but the TV for companionship. So they found themselves terrorized nonstop for months by fake news about a virus that, in reality, is at worst no more deadly than than a typical seasonal flu.

Even the staff members who often became their sole link to humanity started appearing less often. When they did, they wore masks and gloves, trying to avoid getting close as much as possible, in a contagious state of dread themselves.

A group of nursing home residents in Greeley Colorado in their seventh month of state-imposed isolation have had enough. They’ve decided that at least they aren’t going to be terrorized into passively accepting it anymore.

More: https://www.redstate.com/michael_th...down-i’d-rather-die-of-covid-than-loneliness/

2. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    We're just 3 weeks away from a cure!

barney likes this.
  3. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    My family is living that scenario. My elderly mother who is suffering from Alzheimer's / dementia fell back in the summer and cracked her hip..she went from the hospital straight to a nursing home for rehabilitation. We're only allowed to visit with her by looking through an outside window, she has deteriorated so badly being away from home and family, I just don't see her leaving there alive...sad situation.

4. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    It is really bad and my wife is having to deal with her mother being in the Nursing Home. Can only see her through a window or talk on the phone.
    But you know the workers can come and go as they please and most even go on vacation and come right back in to work.
    If we send food in to her , it has to be store bought and can not be home made and this is BS .
    Family Had to celebrate her birthday looking through a window and had to buy a cake from Wal Mart to send in to her.

If it was my Mother , the doors would be ripped open and they would have to call the law . Those doors would come open.

EC likes this.
  5. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    There are no words. Can't believe what this country has turned into.

carnivore and riverboss like this.
  6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Politics trump common sense and a change needs to occur before its to late. Our “leaders” FEAR losing power more than they value doing whats right.

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  7. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I'm afraid it's too far gone for a peaceful resolution

8. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    It would take a rare breed of leadership to accomplish this without bloodshed.

9. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    My Thoughts ????????
    I found out from my sister in law and her husband . They both were quarantined because they were sick and had fevers. They tested them both for Covid . We were told by them that they get paid to be in quarantine . If that was the case then why can't nursing home residents claim the same thing??

I know one thing my mother in law is having some bad health issues and if something happens a autopsy will be done.
    They have too much of a chance to not take proper elderly care when family can not be around.

EC likes this.
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    This is all by design...the globalists hate the elderly (unless they are elderly, but they're special).

First they just wanted a 15 day shut down (you complied), then oh, it has to be 30 days (you complied), then oh, sorry...now it's several months. Now you hearing 'by the end of the year', end of of 2021, five years from now--you name the time. Then they want to stick you with around 5 vaccines a year until it's 'perfected'. And then you have to have a special approval vaccine app on your phone to walk around, get a job, buy food, allowed to scratch your butt. What will be 'perfected' is when you die. They're already going to try to end paper money by the end of the year--because it might have germs.

They laugh their a$$es off because they've told us (and we believe them) that a rag on your face "keeps you safe" from microscopic materials, virus and bacteria.

It's about shutting down your economic engine, bringing you to heel, it's about starving the 3rd world countries to death and bringing your country and other 1st world countries to grovel and to complete demise and submission. The long term plan--you'll never leave your house again.

They (globalist demonic lap dogs) want to establish a true dystopia and shut down of the planet--something that Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Napoleon could only dream about.

This entire process is inspired, coordinated, and orchestrated by Satan and his little globalist UN demon chimps (and globalist hacks like Bill Gates, Soros).

11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Here's Bill Gates, science officer for Satan, telling you recently the world won’t return to normal until “a lot of people take a second super-effective coronavirus vaccine that could be years away".

Here's a hint--this will never end.

Bill Gates Says Life Will Only Return to “Normal” at the End of 2021 When There’s a Corona Vaccine

https://summit.news/2020/10/07/bill...the-end-of-2021-when-theres-a-corona-vaccine/

12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.