Clay County officials call shooting a hunting accident

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by DH13, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    Getting ready to be presented to the grand jury with evidence against a person of interest in the case. I'll keep you guys updated.

2. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Good deal!! Justice must be served.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

3. wildirishman64

wildirishman64 6 pointer

Dec 21, 2013
    Owsley County KY
    Excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Thanks for the update buck nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    Your welcome.

6. JohnChops

JohnChops 8 pointer

Feb 13, 2008
    Lifelong Kentuckian
  7. Matthews

Matthews 6 pointer

Aug 8, 2011
    I was also wondering. How is the Roberts boy doing?

8. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    Jason had his surgery, and from last time I talked to his BIL he was doing good.

9. Matthews

Matthews 6 pointer

Aug 8, 2011
    Good news! Thanks

10. fcfishking

fcfishking 8 pointer

Apr 11, 2010
    Fairdale, KY
    Hope they burn this guy and put him away. I was in London this past weekend and talking to some guys from that area at the campground. Apparently this alleged perpetrator has a history of trespassing and paying small fines and doing it again. They were talking about going to their State Senator and Representative and pushing for much tougher trespassing and poaching fines and penalties. They are tired, as most folks are, of people trespassing on their property. This very unfortunate event is what happens under the current laws we have. We had a a good trespassing bill in the Legislature a couple years ago but the Houndsmen killed it. Time to bring it back as this shows what can happen. Hell, Rhode Island just passed a new law that makes it a FELONY to trespass with a firearm in your possession on a second offense. Numerous other states in the last two years have really toughed up trespassing and poaching laws. I for one am tired of having trail cam pictures of people all over my farm, both daylight and the middle of the night, without permission. Prayers for the families of these two young men and best of luck to the Prosecutor.

11. KAHUNTER

KAHUNTER 6 pointer

Jan 11, 2007
    Henderson
    Any new updates????

12. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    Nothing been released since the grand jury presentation and testimony to my knowledge.

13. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Thanks for the update Buck_Nasty, lot of folks are watching this closely.

14. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    It's still on going, rcb. I was accused by someone whom I probably know, of trying to hide something because I edited some of my post on here in order to be more clearer on what I was told happened after the attempted to turn the stories around and reflect what they wanted them to reflect.

But here we are, over two months later, and the person who left Brian laying on the side of that mountain taking his last few breaths and put a burden on Jason by costing him the loss of one eye has still not came forward.......And I'm the one said to be hiding something.

15. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    Haven't checked in this in a while and was hoping to see an arrest or something. Hopefully this guys friends and family will get a break soon