China virus Positive

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by carnivore, Sep 24, 2020.

1. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Right. I asked for the supervisor to double check but no fever and 10 days after first symptoms equals release from quarantine letter. My wife has 4 more days before she is released and my kids will be released 14 days after her. The kids have zero symptoms but have stayed upstairs with windows open for nearly 2 weeks. The presumption for them is they could catch it the last day my wife is quarantined and may be asymptotic up to 14 more days. If my kids get sick (or had gotten sick) there quarantines would end sooner.

barney likes this.
  2. mac0492

mac0492 8 pointer

Oct 15, 2013
    I went back to work Monday after being released. I was extremely dizzy and my vision was blurred so I just piddled at my desk and got done what I could. Each day has been a little better. The headache finally went away. This afternoon I finally got half the yard mowed. It definitely takes a while to get your energy back up, especially if you are not sleeping well. Hope it gets better for you too.

carnivore and jblack1 like this.
  3. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Hang in there guys. This to will pass.

4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Ask anything. I dont mind emailing you some of the health dept stuff either.

5. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    What was your worst symptom. One that without a declared pandemic would scare you.

Nock, Feedman and barney like this.
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Did you have relations with the First Lady you dog you?

7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    none of my symptoms were bad on their own, its the combination. Im on day 11 and feel worse at the moment than i have the rest of the time. Just now getting cold chills and feeling feverish for the first time. I do not and have not had a temperature. All dozen of my symptoms come and go. The worst part is just the amount of time this had a grip on you. 2-4 weeks like this is terrible.

if i had to pick id go with the nausea being the worst and the pressure in my chest and lungs being the scariest.

Ataulbe1, slobear, Carl and 2 others like this.
  8. Stone Branch

Stone Branch 6 pointer

Jun 27, 2019
    Lewis county, KY
    Dang, I'm hiding in the hills with my mask on.

G

Carl, bigbonner, barney and 1 other person like this.
  9. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    The fever will probably come soon. Should be on the mend soon after. It is scary.

10. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I don't like the sound of any of this.
    If you are an old guy, it might just get you.
    Staying away from people in general.

11. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    a friend of mine on the honda forum, suggested mega dosing vit-c. i bought Ascorbic Acid Powder, you can take 1 teaspoon a day, i mix mine with 7-up, or canada dry, sometimes orange juice, of combinations there of. it dont bother my intestines in any form or fashion, and it is a water soluble vitamin, which means if you got to much in you system, you piss out the x-tra. so its not as dangerous as the fat soluble vitamins which can accumulate in the body till toxic. do some research before ya believe me in what i say.