China virus Positive

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by carnivore, Sep 24, 2020.

1. mac0492

mac0492 8 pointer

Oct 15, 2013
    the health department does contact you but their concern is not the day of exposure. If you test positive, your quarantine is 10 days from the day of first symptoms. You then file a report daily to give your symptoms with them through your phone or computer. If at the end of your 10 days you are fever free for more than 24 hours without the help of fever reducing medications, you will be given clearance to go back to work. Your family’s quarantine is 14 days from that last day of your quarantine as it may take that long for them to show symptoms.

carnivore and Carl like this.
  2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Everything has been mild for the most part. Staying outside and staying somewhat active without overdoing it helps. I cant concentrate. Have a mild headache and persistent nausea. I could still taste and smell a bit until today (day 6) and now its completely gone. Its Really weird eating food with zero taste. Breathing was a little labored last night And my ribs and shoulders ached bad but no issues with that today. Throat isnt sore anymore but nose is still runny and Coughing a bit but not much.

jblack1, Carl, mac0492 and 8 others like this.
  3. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Hang in there buddy. Thinking of you.

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s crazy man. It’s almost like the chi-coms tried to input and condense every annoyance and misery involved with being sick. Get better soon.

Southpaw likes this.
  5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Get better hunting season is here.

6. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  7. Stone Branch

Stone Branch 6 pointer

Jun 27, 2019
    Lewis county, KY
    About day 7 when you get put in the iron lung.

G

carnivore likes this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    They have found that ventilators exacerbate the onset of pneumonia and ultimately death. Pretty sure they avoid using them at all costs now.

drakeshooter and slobear like this.
  9. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Didn’t know that was still an option? Did anyone catch that article from gateway pundit that compared cdc criteria for death against who? Something like we would have 80,000 deaths if we used who criteria. Interesting to say the least.

Carl, EdLongshanks and barney like this.
  10. My wife got it from grandkids who were exposed by school teacher mom. She was sick for about a week before I got sick. This was early on in later January, early February. I started with sore throat and sinus congestion. Within a couple days it spread to lungs with severe coughing fits. No energy and no desire to eat. Was worse at night when you laid down to sleep. One cough and you would be coughing for an hour. Difficult to sleep. I took all manner of cough suppressants and Advil or Tylenol for the fever. I missed a few days of work and was feeling bad and weak for three weeks. I had pneumonia very bad. It was about 2 wks before the pandemic was made known to the public and by the time they figured out how to treat it I was feeling better. A Dr friend suggested Vit C, D3, and E and that helped a little.

Carl likes this.
  11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I take 30 milligrams of zinc daily and rarely get anything.

aaronc likes this.
  12. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Are you feeling better? I was released by the health department to go back to work tomorrow. (Because i am 10 days after first symptoms and no fever.) Never got a fever but I feel awful. Light headed, nauseous, pressure on my chest, and still coughing. The 5 day headache was the worst part, but i feel no better otherwise.

13. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    They aren’t making you do tests to see if your still pos

14. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Nope, the standard is 10 days from first symptoms and no fever. might get tested anyway before i go around people, def not going out till my wife is better. I dont get the feeling they know what they are doing

15. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    According to what has been forced on us about asymptomatic spread crap, that makes no sense whatsoever.

Carl, Dark Cloud, aaronc and 3 others like this.