China virus Positive

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by carnivore, Sep 24, 2020.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds

carnivore likes this.
  2. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Ole boy was blowing that horn wasn’t he!!

3. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    sign me up for the front lines when the war with china starts. Need to put this hate to good use!

Brody, bigbonner and mac0492 like this.
  4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Jump on that lawnmower and pull a George Jones!

5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Hope that you guys recover soon

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    How are the symptoms carnivore? My wife’s friend with it says she’s fine, just tired. Hopefully you are in the same boat or feeling like a million bucks.

7. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Hang tough, Carnivore. Speedy recovery....

8. WaterDog88

WaterDog88 10 pointer

Jul 28, 2008
    Kentucky
    I have a relative who has copd and was diagnosed with covid and is not doing well at all. I'd say sadly it's probably going to be the end or line for them. I'm not a doctor but I have heard there seems to be a link between vitamin D deficiency and the severity or symptoms in some people. Blood type may also play a role? Who knows. It's a new virus

9. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    My buddy with copd got it 4 months ago, He made it through but was rough on him. It got bad and i really figured he wouldn't make it.

barney likes this.
  10. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Does anyone that tested positive know how you become certified “recovered”? Do you get tested in a few days if no symptoms? Also, does the health department stay in contact with you?

11. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    I know the health department contacts you and sets a mandatory 14 day from exposure quarantine. Once released, they don't perform a test to see if you're negative, leave that up to your employer.

carnivore likes this.
  12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    From exposure? How the hell do they know that? Do you mean testing positive? How do they consider a person recovered? Can a person get follow up tests to see if it was false positive?
    A report on WBKO website yesterday about nursing homes revealed how state and federal death rates were drastically different from the nursing homes actual death rate. I mean outrageous difference. I think one nursing home had a total of 120 beds, yet state or federal reported 2000 deaths from there. I’d suggest everyone go read the report on wbko’s website. Usually it is just a liberal lame stream rag, but this story was eye opening.

If that is the case the Trump Administration should have been verifying this months ago!!!!

aaronc, barney and Thomas Roberts like this.
  13. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Yes, word of mouth, positive or living with positive, 14 days from exposure, not that I'm aware of.

Based on my experience.

14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I was talking about this with a doctor this evening. I’m not exactly sure how any of it works. My wife and I are going to take another test on Sunday and that would put us at 6 days after her “exposure.” Regardless of that result, I believe we are supposed to quarantine for 14 total days after exposure. If we were to test positive...I believe we would quarantine 10 days after the positive result. I think.

15. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    Wife took second job (she is a professor of nursing first job) as a disease investigator. If you test positive it gets reported to her, she calls you and tells you how to self isolate, the pros and cons of not following procedure (like if you mingle with your family they will get it too) and she makes contact with each individual every day for 10 days before they are released from self isolation. She had one guy not self isolate and the whole family got it and it killed his pap and mom. Hated that, if he'd just listened. Everyone in house got it. I couldn't live with myself. I know if I get it I'm telling doc you get me the hydrochloroquine and no ventilator as that kills ya faster. if you don't and I die you will get sued for failure to treat when drug is widely available. You don't get to choose on how you treat my life when your guessing other drugs may work when this one is 99.9% effective.

You guys that have it take care, I'll pray for ya for a quick recovery!

JR in KY, rcb216 and Timholt70 like this.