China threatens nuclear war over U.S. calls for probe into origins of COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Jun 3, 2021.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    James Scott White likes this.
  2. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    We all, at least us with a brain, know China released this virus. It was either a test run for a bigger one or just enough to take us down economically. China is evil to their core. The thing that perplexed me is, we are tied to China economically. If our economy goes down so will theirs. We are their biggest customer to keep them afloat. I think their hunger for power is blinding them to this fact. They will end up like North Korea and the entire world will go down.

TripleGee, cedar creek and Meatstick like this.
  3. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    They have a long term plan and they will succeed. Our leaders do not care to try to counter them because they have been paid off.

4. Constitution Constituent

Constitution Constituent 6 pointer

Feb 20, 2021
    Kansas
    Amazing how greed will topple freedom for all but the wealthy.

Meatstick and littlebear like this.
  5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    We are on our own.

6. cedar creek

cedar creek 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2014
    Bring it on while I’m still young enough able to do something about it

7. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Since you mention it, what IF they release the next one to target people who've had vaccines? Hmmm, that'd be just about all our health care workers and most of military. Game over.

bassvax likes this.
  8. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    guess, i'm inclined to believe this. Lots of people make a deal with the devil., for this life, dont seem to know, payback is a bitch.,.
    karma, rings true, what comes around, go's around.
    best to just do the right thing.
    always....

9. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Most likely, that is in the plans also. why? should red china stop now? they are on a roll. with tax payer money, from the US..
    Red China, wants to destroy the US., and have help from the gov..
    what a beautiful plan, get the greasy greedy, to destroy the US from the inside. if you think it will get better, fore it will get worst.,,
    think again,,, it's gonna get a lot worst..
    Best batten down the hatches.
    when the former slave owners, are directing the children, of slaves, teaching them to hate white, while they are white, themselves, is beyond me. an worst, how can anybody, with half a brain not see through this..
    seems like some race, is being played. not the first time.. and what puppets they are. Play right into the plan..
    Why should Red China nuke the US, a meal ticket? they make so much money for inferior products, it aint funny.. one time in the US, Quality over Quantity, meant something. it dont now.. slave labor in red china, dont care if they make something right, an why should they?
    it dont mean an improvement, over living, or not..

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021