China Dispatches Warships, ASW Aircraft and Fighter Jets off Coast of Taiwan Following Fall of Afgha

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Aug 17, 2021.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Biden was installed, not voted in. part of a forced takeover. when smooth as silk. still hasnt played out all the way yet IMO. the control of the media, i already said the 5 steps a while back, Hitler used them, an they work well. specifically for those that cant see, or dont want to..., an ban what they dont want to see.
    if ya dont want to see,, then dont look. ya volt.

bassvax likes this.
  2. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    From what is going on in the World, I believe we'll see that nuclear war very soon now!! I believe it will be against Red China and not Russia. Our Country will not stand letting Red China taking over any allied Country.

3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Would not surprise me if we don't see ISIS start back up an go to killing a taking back territory. They know that Biden is weak.

4. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Why was every global hacker hammering Lindells symposium? He's crazy right?
    The results, minus router info, are set to come out anytime? Afganistan disaster is planned. Taiwan will be also

00noturkey, pead and EC like this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The Chinese communists have taken over the US without firing a shot. Why would they need nuclear warfare?

00noturkey, JR in KY and perrymax like this.
  6. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Your correct. The chips they produce there supplies phones, toys,cars, anything electric. China squeezing our sack bad. Not to mention majority of our pharmaceuticals come from China. That infrastructure deal should have these concerns wrote into it.

BikerTrash22 likes this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    They want physical control and ownership. They'll use neutron bombs to save the buildings and assets.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Of course….but I don’t see why we would think they would need to use force? Between American corporations and politicians selling us out and our suicidal outsourcing of vital industries to the communists, why would they need conventional or nuclear weapons? They control literally everything already.

00noturkey likes this.
  9. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    The CCP just want to create a distraction. They dont need military. They have college indoctrinated useful idiots and pharma controlled political docters doing the job for them. They know we dont have the same culture we once did and we wont fight for our children. They have put the useful idiots on a perceived team and those idiots will never see the truth no matter what.
    The CCP will do anything to stop the world from seeing the stolen election. There were lots of fake ballots but it was stolen by CCP controlled communist hackers. Prepare for lots of detractions and focus on Arizona

00noturkey, Feedman and EdLongshanks like this.
  10. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

They killed 650,000 of us with their first try at germ war fare. If it wasn't engineered to kill foreigners why hasn't the population of Wuhan been decimated? 12 million people living elbow to elbow, give me a break.

11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

Could be...they've been bragging they've conquered America.

12. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I believe the smarter our gadgets and appliance have become, the dumber the users have become.

13. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    lots of food comes from china. wonder when they are going to pull the plug on that. to much dependency on red china..

14. cedar creek

cedar creek 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2014
    This scares me more than anything

15. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.