Chewing tobacco

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Any of you that dip, you should try Red Seal. Join their website. I get two $3.75 off a roll coupons each month. They also have an app that gives you coupons. I dip nearly a can each day. Those coupons add up.
Switched from Copenhagen over a year ago.

bowhunter269

12 pointer
Nov 21, 2006
Fisherville, KY
Silver Creek was the only dip I liked. It was "rough cut". I chewed Red Man or Beechnut for over 25 years. Probably tried everything out there, plug/twist/loose leaf. Just up and quit after I had to have a molar on the side I chewed removed due to abscess. Toughest thing I've ever done (quit). I still miss it.

When my dad Caught me dipping when I was in middle school he bought me some red seal wintergreen and made me dip it. I got sick and threw up and I don’t think I’ve had it since.

My dad found a pouch of Beechnut wintergreen in my tackle box around 14 or so and he bought a twist of Mammoth Cave and said if I could chew it without getting sick I was man enough to chew. What he didn’t know was I’d already been chewing Rough Country twist for months, that Mammoth Cave was a treat ha.

luvtohunt

10 pointer
Sep 1, 2011
Eubank, Ky
i used to chew. I've chewed most out there but ended up settled on stokers bold. Its too sweet though and hurt my teeth so now I dip the stokers straight long cut. I tried quitting one time with the bacc off stuff in pouches. It's tea based and was too sweet for me after dipping. Might give it a shot. They have several different flavors that are kind of sugary like a chaw.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
I played a lot of baseball as a teenager, high school,traveling teams, meet a lot of other players. A bunch of us chewed some, a kid on another team did something different, he chewed a couple pieces of bubble gum,got most of the sweet out and then wrapped that around a fresh chew. Stayed sweet plus chews taste 😋

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I played a lot of baseball as a teenager, high school,traveling teams, meet a lot of other players. A bunch of us chewed some, a kid on another team did something different, he chewed a couple pieces of bubble gum,got most of the sweet out and then wrapped that around a fresh chew. Stayed sweet plus chews taste 😋
I thought everybody did that 🤷‍♂️

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
Grew up in city, wasn't until we went to play at some country out in the sticks place that I found this out.

hunt

8 pointer
Sep 29, 2015
The Berg
Regular Copenhagen, or Kodiak if I was craving wintergreen, was always the choices for me. I never was a fan of Grizzly, until I tried the Dark Wintergreen a couple years ago, that's all I dip now. I'll probably die with a dip in, hell, I sleep with one in most days. I know it's a bad habit and a crutch, but it is what it is.

Latest posts