Check this out!

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
If you guys would listen it is very good news.there is always a higher report then what the news is saying and trying to spread fear.just watch it,if not then that’s ok also.

Reactions: EC

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Sid Roth typically has questionable quests with questionable hermeneutics. Sometimes you just know how it's going to shake out when the women look gaudy and men look greasy. Once the woman started referencing Katherine Kuhlman, I knew where they stood.

I did watch it, however. But thanks for posting it.

The Scriptures are sufficient.

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
I have never seen the woman,but Tracy cook is on time with his prophetic voice,no matter what he looks like,that’s irrelevant.

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
This scripture came to mind when I read your post wether it be Tracy cook or kathrine kulhman.

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Sid Roth typically has questionable quests with questionable hermeneutics. Sometimes you just know how it's going to shake out when the women look gaudy and men look greasy. Once the woman started referencing Katherine Kuhlman, I knew where they stood.

I did watch it, however. But thanks for posting it.

The Scriptures are sufficient.