Charles Daly Repair

kymailman98

10 pointer
Dec 20, 2009
Christian County
Several years ago, I bought a Charles Daly 20 guage pump hoping to make a lightweight Turkey gun out of it. The extractor broke after about a dozen shots, and I sent it back to them for repair. There was information where to send it on their website, and it didn't take long to get it fixed. I sold it as soon as I got it back, because as far as I was concerned, it was pretty much junk. Paducah Shooters Supply is a good place to go, if you don't want to send it back to Charles Daly. I've used them, and they're okay.

grousec

6 pointer
Jan 15, 2009
mt sterling ky
I had a Charles Daly 20 gauge semi auto that I loved and was a great shooting gun but when I read that Charles Daly was go
ing out of business I traded it. Not sure if they are repairing guns now!

whitleycotrapper

12 pointer
May 20, 2005
Williamsburg, KY
I have a Charles Daly semi auto 12 that misfires quite often, especially with any high brass type shell. I can shoot dove loads all day with it but mix in a Remington long range load with the high brass and it misfires every time. Ive changed the firing pin and spring and that didn't help it a bit. There is a plastic buffer in the back of the receiver that appears to be damaged some but wouldn't have a clue how to replace it or if it can be or if it would even cause that problem. The firing pin hits the primer on a high brass shell but not enough to set it off. can put the shell in my 870 and it goes bang every time. Anybody have a clue as to what the problem may be? Head space or timing issue maybe? Wife has a little youth model 20 that has had thousands of rounds fired through it just like mine but no problems with it.

Latest posts