Censorship is growing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wprebeck, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Several of our politicians on both sides of the aisle have their hands in the Chicom's pockets....this will smoke them out.

slobear, barney, Wildcat and 2 others like this.
  2. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Just Waiting!!!, the roots run deep, an its hard to eradicate this weed of corruption. :(:(:(

3. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    We the people have given up our power. Big government has control. Communism is headed to a town near you.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Well, I'm going to start calling it Goebbels because in my eyes it FITS better and is closer to the truth than people want to believe.

barney, drakeshooter and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It's cheaper for China to simply pay people off all across Washington, not just Congress but the IRS, FBI, CIA, etc. Oh yea, there will be SOME raids here and there to show the people they were still "fair" but NEVER any big time democrat, NEVER.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  6. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
  7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    The Chinese had Swalwel the Chinese Agent as the Impeachment Manager!!!!!

8. east_ky_hunter

east_ky_hunter 8 pointer

Aug 29, 2010
    East Ky
    Vpn and Tor. You can say or do anything there; literally anything. Buy drugs if you want.

00noturkey likes this.
  9. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
  10. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    The dark web isn't near as dark as it used to be. I have taken a gander just to see what all the hype is about. Looks like a place to get into some serious trouble and nothing on there is worth anything to me. It's fairly easy to get identy theft stuff and any form of perversion you can imagine and, law enforcement is watching. Not my cup of tea. You need a whole lot more than simply a vpn and the tor browser to remain anonymous. That's just the basics to take a peek.

11. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Actually a VPN and Tor with the right door settings does make your completely anonymous. The level of encryption used is amazing

Edit: They can't track you through the websites you visit. However, if you are already monitored and they know your ISP, I think they can track you. But they can't go backwards without knowing your ISP first.

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    If you are not tech savvy and you don’t know what you are doing (like myself)....wouldn’t you be exposing yourself to a whole host of problems? Identity theft, spying, doxxing, all types of security threats, bank theft, etc?

00noturkey and KYote-Krusher like this.
  13. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Yes Sir, and likely even if you were tech savvy. Traffic fingerprinting is one manner; the exit nodes are known to be the weakest. Tor is just the one that is more well known, having been first of its particular kind, others exist. There is a short and sweet naval archive somewhere on the net about its creation by Naval Research Lab back in the 90's. You may or may not find this paper of old interesting. I have not read it but am aware that it states 80% could be "deanonymized" within a six month period by 2013. It is not always easy but can be done. There are some other big busts having been made public. One was called Apple something (no longer recall).

US Naval Research Laboratory and Georgetown University paper

14. east_ky_hunter

east_ky_hunter 8 pointer

Aug 29, 2010
    East Ky
    Yeah, it would be possible but if you use a vpn on the router, have good virus scan and use a little common sense the risk is minimal.

Tankt likes this.
  15. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Couple nights ago lady called us,hadn't heard from her in a couple years. Godly woman in her early 70s,loved following Trump on Twitter. Because she was a follower she lost her account and is banned. All I could think of was wow,if it can happen to her then where we headed folks.