CAT SHIELD !!!

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
I was expecting something like this from the title.

4B163677-F946-44DC-944B-446E2FBF10AE.jpeg

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
Son went to a country wedding (on a farm) in Draffenville. While wedding was taking place, brides brother was in the process of stealing 17 converters. Their Dad caught him after being tipped off. Beat poop out of him. Marshall Co police was looking for him. Bride said it was revenge cause she didn't invite him to the wedding.

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
Son went to a country wedding (on a farm) in Draffenville. While wedding was taking place, brides brother was in the process of stealing 17 converters. Their Dad caught him after being tipped off. Beat poop out of him. Marshall Co police was looking for him. Bride said it was revenge cause she didn't invite him to the wedding.
I guess I'd end up fighting the whole tribe, 'cuz I'm getting a few licks in on the thief. And we all know how *THAT* turns out at a family event...

Last edited:

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
@chadwimc Thats impressive and a good idea. Let us know if you notice any excessive heat retention after a good drive or when you change the oil. I’m wondering if it it open enough for he amount of heat that cat gives off?
Checked today (Friday) inside floor temperature at start up =77 degrees (ambient).
Twenty minutes at 70 MPH floor temperature =76 degrees (A/C running in cab). So...

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I used to cut the cats off everybody in my families vehicles too… then weld in a straight pipe and an O2 sensor spacer bung “on the new vehicles” Then they would thank me and give me a box of ammo or some deer jerky. LOL.

One of my best friends was parked in a gated airport lot a few months ago with a security officer. He came home from vacation and his car and the three near him all fired up and sounded like a drag strip. $1250 to get a new cat. The airport refused to cover it. He was pretty hot.