Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL
Of a picture that is!!!

photo-2.jpg

red-s10

Banned
Mar 22, 2011
huntin
My old man from this morning. He is getting old on me, 9, and I can really tell he is slowing down. It's breaking this old, cold heart to see him break down.

Triton

10 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL
Good looking dog Triton, the quote from your barrel sticker really worries me though.

The barrel sticker!!!! Here is what you get with that type of barrel sticker, now I don't do this much. Simply cause i don't want dem Aintry boyz knockin at my door trying to add another arsenal to their honey bun cooking feather plucking honey holes. :) SO SHHHHHHHH........

photo-3.JPG

photo-4.jpg

The barrel sticker!!!! Here is what you get with that type of barrel sticker, now I don't do this much. Simply cause i don't want dem Aintry boyz knockin at my door trying to add another arsenal to their honey bun cooking feather plucking honey holes. :) SO SHHHHHHHH........

I don't have any barrel sticker describing myself as a "meat stacker" or anything else that i'd have to stay SHHHH about to the aintry boys....just been killing birds

SAM_0045.jpg

Triton

10 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL

I don't have any barrel sticker describing myself as a "meat stacker" or anything else that i'd have to stay SHHHH about to the aintry boys....just been killing birds

Do I see a fish eater in that pile. Y'all actually shoot dem things !!!?????

Lol nice pile