Candace Owens for President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CRFmxracer, Feb 28, 2021.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Articulate is not a word I would use for that woman. She is a kook and the mask is just more proof.
    She's the AOC of the republican party.

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The majority of women, I would never want them to be president. But there are a few though out history in this country and other countries that would be able to do the job better than some of the ones we have had.

CRFmxracer likes this.
  3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    ...because the media says so? Did you hear her press conference after the communists tried to cancel her? Do you believe the mask she was forced to wear has any real efficacy? By her wearing that particular mask, was her message broadcast to a larger audience?

4. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    My vote is for HOL. She make a good politician. Spews more BS about nothing than whats in Washington DC right now.

Munson likes this.
  5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Having the first black female POTUS a R would melt the libtards brains lol.

00noturkey and Gforcetrivers like this.
  6. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Because I listened to her and form my own opinion. She's a moron who just panders to the extreme.
    There's not a lot upstairs with that one.

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Ok. I think your assessment is way off base.

8. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    Yeah after watching the video I agree with you on that one. We need adults to run this country and she’s acting like a child with that mask

9. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    Ask Clarence Thomas how much any of that means to liberals.

drakeshooter likes this.
  10. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Speed read this thread, after having returned inside to quickly change boots.

My perspective is that Ms. Owen's is unsuitable to be POTUS next term, and for multiple reasons:

1. She is wet behind the ears and thereby incapable of discerning her anus from her mouth, at this point within her life.

2. She would utterly fail at commanding the respect of our enemies overseas, and specifically certain countries of Muslim dominance.

3. She lacks the necessary skillset.

Regardless, I like her and as an activist, which is all she happens to be, she is becoming more polished. If she became an intern to a congressman and seriously applied herself, she would quickly garner much experience, which would then better serve her with any potential political aspirations.

Like others, identity politics is utter nonsense from my perspective; something fabricated by the cloaked communists within the Democrat party. I do not believe that most people can even begin to comprehend the magnitude of becoming POTUS and CIC. Much experience within one and even better both branches of the legislature, coupled with a military background of high rank is what I personally prefer to see within one with aspirations of ever becoming our POTUS. I also believe that one should be a male married to a woman, even though I believe women to be highly capable of the job.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  11. Yep, just like electing the first African half breed POTUS solved all our race issues lol.

muddhunter likes this.
  12. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Margret Thatcher, Golda Premier, were strong women, though a democrat i like is Eleanore Roosevelt. The VP now, should Joe leave the political scene, i dont think she could lead her way out of a wet paper bag. Both were picked for take over by the democratic party. Puppets