Candace Owens for President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CRFmxracer, Feb 28, 2021.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Some women have balls.

2. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    I could agree with that. I wouldn’t say all, but a larger percentage do. Some males do as well. I just think as a black woman she would show the Republican Party is not the big bad wolf like the media makes it out to be.

3. grinder

grinder 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    Exactly ! I was all set to vote for Ben Carson, a much more likeable personality then Trump, and would show the world black people get no different treatment than any other color. Democrats saw to it he was ignored and discounted imediatley, because they knew they couldnt beat him

4. I want our CIC to be a man.

bondhu, Nock, Meatstick and 2 others like this.
  5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Actually my wife has said she doesn’t think a woman should be President. And no she’s not an old long dress wearing plain church lady, etc...She’s early 40s and typically believes in voting for the best candidate, regardless of party. She just said she thinks the President is a position best suited for a man and leaves it at that. Personally, I like the best candidate, man or woman.

00noturkey, CRFmxracer and barney like this.
  6. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    My wife has spoken as well.

xbokilla likes this.
  7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I'm sorry but that mask is juvenile and inappropriate. I don't like liberal views, actually think they are idiotic, but conservatives acting like children is only embarrassing to me.

drakeshooter likes this.
  8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    My wife said the same

xbokilla likes this.
  9. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I don't understand why Blacks call another Black. "Uncle Tom". Hell, they call each other all kinds of names but calling one "Uncle Tom" is the ultimate insult.

drakeshooter and xbokilla like this.
  10. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    I understand, but what about the fact a black woman would draw more women votes and black votes to help boost our side to a win vs another white male media portrayed “racist” wouldn’t

11. I’m just from a different time I guess. I believe men should be men. I served in the navy and there’s no way in hell I’d have wanted to be led by a woman. There’s never been truer words spoken than men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

Nock, Brody and 120+ like this.
  12. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Being a white man means you are anti-feminist and racist....automatic.

13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I didn't cringe, probably would have a few years back, tho.

14. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Allen West as Trump bp? I like his persona and background.

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Sometimes you have to properly demonstrate absurdity by being absurd. After listening to that articulate woman explain her objection....your focus was on the pointless rag she had strapped to her face? Yeah....I’m all about her getting her message out.

barney likes this.