Can vaccinated people make the unvaccinated sick? What Is Shedding?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by perrymax, May 4, 2021 at 9:24 PM.

1. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
  2. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Ever think about this creepy symbol????
    [​IMG]
    Ever wonder why every other commercial is for prescription medication?
    Ever wonder if these big pharma companies don't give you the condition and the cure???
    Search the Greek word Pharmakeia
    DON'T GET VACCINATED!

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 9:36 PM
  3. Constitution Constituent

Constitution Constituent Fawn

Feb 20, 2021
    Kansas
    There's no money in curing, only in treatment are profits created. Look at cancer, time and money thrown at it. Still no cure but the treatment options are there and damn expensive.

KYote-Krusher and Carl like this.
  4. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Exactly. It’s all about the money

KYote-Krusher, perrymax and Carl like this.
  5. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
  6. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    Every great civilization that's ever been on the earth has been wiped out. Some without a trace. We're no different. I don't worry about what humans are doing the planet. It's self regulating.
    That movie minus the Hollywood spin could easily happen.

Gforcetrivers and barney like this.
  7. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Cancer sure is there big money maker. They can prolong a person's life, even cure some cancers but I doubt they will ever find a cure 100%. If some scientist ever came out with news that he discovered a cure to eliminate all cancers, they would probably wind up missing or their work mysteriously destroyed.

Munson and barney like this.
  8. Constitution Constituent

Constitution Constituent Fawn

Feb 20, 2021
    Kansas
    Big pharma certainly wouldn't stand for such a profit to disappear. Main reason they don't put time into cures versus vaccines, money. Granted they've claimed certain afflictions can't be cured. Amazing how accomplished mankind would be without greed..

Munson and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  9. KY_Fried

KY_Fried 10 pointer

Nov 13, 2003
    Foster, KY, USA.
    I'm still undecided on whether or not I'm going to get the shot or not but one thing I am sure about is vaccine shedding is complete bullspit.

10. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    You have a better chance of complications from the non-approved, experimental, liability free vaccine then you have of getting a 99.8% recovery rate virus. We are living in the twilight zone!

No vaccine for the common cold???
    No real vaccine for the common flu????
    No cure for cancer??
    A vaccine for a brand new flu in 6 months?????????????

11. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Everyone I know that has had the vaccine and then got the virus has had a tougher time with it I guy in his 30s I work with was out of work for three months and has permanent damage to his lungs , he was healthy as a bull before hand stout young man good ol farm boy now he is on light duty and has to have oxygen , I’m not getting it I’ve had the virus and my in laws have had it and several friends none of us got the shot and none of us wear a mask except where required like work and DR office why get something or do something that’s not beneficial ? For just cause ? Nah. I’m not programmed that way

12. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Data & Statistics | TB | CDC
    https://www.cdc.gov/tb/statistics
    Tuberculosis (TB) in the United States by the numbers: 8,916: number of reported TB cases in the United States in 2019 (a rate of 2.7 per 100,000 persons) 60: jurisdictions (states, cities, and US territories) in the United States that report TB data to the CDC. Up to 13 million: estimated number of people in the United States living with latent TB infection.