Call Purrfect kit

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by shadow, May 14, 2010.

1. shadow

shadow Fawn

Dec 12, 2003
    Morehead, KY.
    Has anyone used this kit? I would like to start making my own mouth calls as I mak my own slate and glass calls now. This looks like a fairly easy kit to use and would like any comments anyone could give. Thanks!

2. limbhanger2

limbhanger2 Fawn

May 29, 2005
    Alabama
    I bought the kit a few years ago. It is very simple to use. The only thing I didn't like was the latex they give you. It is thicker than what you really want. If you can find a source for some good latex, then the kit will help you easily build all the calls you want. They may come with better latex now, as its been 6-7 years since I bought mine and I've never ordered any replacement materials. Once I started using Legacy calls, I decided I didn't need to try and make my own anymore.

3. skin_dog1

skin_dog1 BBBC Members

Jan 2, 2004
    Alvaton, KY, USA.
    I've got a MADD mouth call maker I'd be willing to part with. It uses the same frames used by major manufacturers. Send me a pm if interested and Ill price it and plenty of supplies. It's a real pleasure killing a bird with a call yOu make yourself