Caldwell County

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by BigBenny, Mar 2, 2021.

1. BigBenny

BigBenny 6 pointer

Jan 14, 2021
    Lex
    there are many days of reading I don’t have time for in between page 3 and post 5,815. But from one post of yours I read somewhere, i gathered that you don’t hunt, and it makes me skeptical that someone who doesn’t hunt, you would join a forum known as “Kentuckyhunting.net”.
    You’ve been nice to me, and I appreciate that, but I am still heavily confused

2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    No worries... sent you the requested message... check your inbox

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  3. BigBenny

BigBenny 6 pointer

Jan 14, 2021
    Lex
    I still want Caldwell county information please, not bullshit :D

thanks too all with good feedback

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
  5. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    ROF!!

Yeah ... but that picture is about 15 years old. However ... it was taken after the nose job and breast implant (just one). o_O :D:D

EdLongshanks likes this.
  6. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    Congrats on your internship. I tell the newbies in our organization that you are interviewing for your next job every day that you show up for work.

I don't know a lot about that side of the state other than there used to be some great barbecue joints over there....

BigBenny and HuntressOfLight like this.
  7. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of western KY
    There’s a pretty good little Mexican restaurant and Paglia’s in Princeton that are good places to eat. If you want good bbq drive to Knoth’s in Grand Rivers then stop in at the antiques and gun shop.

I believe in September they have the Black Patch festival in Princeton.

BigBenny and HuntressOfLight like this.
  8. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Sure hope you make it down there during the middle of May. Be a damn shame to not get that kayak on them shellcrackers.

BigBenny likes this.
  9. BigBenny

BigBenny 6 pointer

Jan 14, 2021
    Lex
    I will indeed eat at any local food joint I can get into, thanks for the restaurant recommendations.
    Bondhu, I will be arriving mid may and I have heard about catching shell crackers. Are they similar to catching crappie?

bondhu likes this.
  10. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    My self I say no. They are bluegill with shoulders. And to me Ky doesnt offer a finer fish to east.
    Now these western guys on here are holding back because they they know way more than me. But word is around mothers day the red ears will be on the bed. And they catch some whoopers. Youtube Barkley red ears.

BigBenny likes this.
  11. BigBenny

BigBenny 6 pointer

Jan 14, 2021
    Lex
    sounds like a good time! I love pan fishing, and putting fish in the pan!

bowhunter269, Brody and FF/EMT516 like this.
  12. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    While permitting my lunch ample time to digest, before beginning some outdoor work, I read a comment within yet another thread having caused me to issue map query for its locale (one of multiple manners in which I utilize this website as a means of learning about the region, being that I remain fairly clueless like yourself about all). In doing so, I became curious as to its distance from Caldwell, causing me to have issued additional queries and discovering this. No idea, but it may be a place worth your time in additional exploration, during the summertime while near it.

https://parks.ky.gov/dawson-springs/parks/resort/pennyrile-forest-state-resort-park

13. jblack1

jblack1 12 pointer

Dec 13, 2005
    Science Hill

You know not what you ask for young man,
    you're unsuspecting bliss will wander the wayside after the stalking commences.
    You've already listed several perks about yourself....
    young with stamina.

I'm shuddering just thinking about it

CRFmxracer, Feedman and BigBenny like this.
  14. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Lol, I don't need any additional offers from young men, nor old men..., but I don't mind privately divulging to him the hidden gem where all the young ladies happen to occasion. He will have to hunt that particular place for new friends, because the spigot is interestingly either full blast on or nobody is there at all, and there is no rhyme nor reason as to when what occurs there; it simply does.

15. BigBenny

BigBenny 6 pointer

Jan 14, 2021
    Lex
    the direct message came, but unfortunately not in the great way I hoped it to be for in my previous post. in both the direct message and now this post replying to you about a plethora of young ladies she could put in my lap, everything HOL has said to me sounds too good to be true. So until I see some hard evidence that “she” truly is who she says she is, I’m not really concerning myself with the posts.

beauhunter41031 and jblack1 like this.