Cabin Rental in Gatlinburg

7mmx2

12 pointer
Nov 8, 2007
KY
I haven't any luck with finding what we (The wife) wants to stay in Gatlinburg. Do any of you all have rentals or recommend a cabin or chalet? Looking for 2bed, 2bath with a mountain view. Everything we find that we like is booked.

Thanks for the help! When is SPRING coming??? :)

Make sure it isn't the 1967 mobile home with the heart shaped tub and bad mildew problems. If you use that tub, wear swimming trunks or you'll be popping fiberglass festers on your butt for the next 6 months. Some serious friction been going on over the years in that tub, haha. That stuff kills the memory of the mountains for you.

jmo

6 pointer
Apr 17, 2005
Nicholasville
Try patriogetaways.com. They have a ton and the one we rented was spot on. Clean, as advertised.......... You might have some luck with them. Also, their office is right on the main drag, so picking up keys is easy. Have fun.

stevenvalleyagain

10 pointer
Aug 15, 2005
Valley station
I'll second Patriot. Very nice people to deal with. I was looking for a great view and the view we got on our honeymoon was spectacular. Cabin was clean and tidy. They have tons of cabins. Their website breaks them down into ratings of economy, value, luxury, and another category. The ratings are only a guide as some of the luxury cabins were very close in price to the cheaper ones. We were very pleased. They have a lockbox on every property so you no longer have to stop and pick up keys.

BR1

8 pointer
Apr 8, 2012
We stayed at Timber Tops for a couple years and their cabins are nice! They have cabins in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.

deadaim

12 pointer
Dec 12, 2001
Booger Hollar
I'll 2nd this ... A good resource. (vrbo = vacation rentals by owner)

Works for anywhere in the country.

Ill 3rd this I have used them three times for florida trips once in NC and once in Gatlengurgh we rented homes for a week with everything included and all were super nice and affordable. Just make sure to check out there reviews and rent early as possible because the good ones book up quick.

kyhunter110

8 pointer
Apr 6, 2006
Lexington
I've been the past few years through timber tops. I think my favorite so far was a cabin called "above the clouds". It was at the end of its road with an awesome view. It was about the size your looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts