Buzzards eating coyotes

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by OLE RASPY, Sep 21, 2019.

1. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    45A48B3F-702C-4759-AFCB-3A3A9015E0E5.jpeg I have never seen anything eat a coyote or a dog. I’m a believer now.
    I’ve seen coyotes and dogs sit on side of road forever till they decompose. I killed this coyote last Sunday and buzzards have devoured it. Idk if it was black headed buzzards or red headed but they dragged this coyote bout 10 yards. Buzzard Feathers are everywhere.
    I have threw a bunch of coyotes out before and nothing touches them but bugs and stuff. This one has only been a week.

2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
  3. YoteFinder

YoteFinder Fawn

May 30, 2019
    Hidden Holler
    That’s strange... the buzzards have always ate my coyotes. I have a sink hole I throw them in and the birds always drag them out and eat on them. It’s usually a mixture of red and black headed buzzards but seems to be more blacked headed!

4. AllDodge

AllDodge Fawn

May 20, 2019
    South Central, KY
    Always found buzzards would eat anything that it could find.

See a black head one and next thing ya know a shot rings out and a woops, missed the yote and accidentally hit it, bummer :cool:

Junglekat likes this.