Buttigieg Launches $1 Billion ‘Anti-Racist Roads’ Project

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Did you know that roads are apparently racist? It is according to Secretary Buttplug. Have you realized yet these quacks are your enemies and enemies of the Republic?

Buttigieg Launches $1 Billion ‘Anti-Racist Roads’ Project​

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Did you know that roads are apparently racist? It is according to Secretary Buttplug. Have you realized yet these quacks are your enemies and enemies of the Republic?

Buttigieg Launches $1 Billion ‘Anti-Racist Roads’ Project​

EC, you post a lot of crap but on this one I agree with you. I'm also a little surprised that you didn't know everything was racist at it's very core.🙄

I'm so sick of race baiting I could scream. It's the first thing media looks for in a news event. Any white/black event, no matter what it is, is turned into a racial problem.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
EC, you post a lot of crap but on this one I agree with you. I'm also a little surprised that you didn't know everything was racist at it's very core.🙄

I'm so sick of race baiting I could scream. It's the first thing media looks for in a news event. Any white/black event, no matter what it is, is turned into a racial problem.
You shouldn’t read crap. It’s conspiracy theory anyway. Just go back to sleep.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky

It’s psychological warfare, and it’s working. Not so much on older (non grouse hunting) white men but younger people and anyone who feels like they can’t catch a break

Last edited:

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
I shouldn't but I do read some of your stuff. I read what I can and discard the BS, which is 80%. But I give everything a chance to be plausible.
And yet you still can’t tell us how you discern what is BS and which isn’t. You just”feel it”? How very 21st century and philosophically post modern relative of you. So cool.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
And yet you still can’t tell us how you discern what is BS and which isn’t. You just”feel it”? How very 21st century and philosophically post modern relative of you. So cool.
Common sense is a good starting point EC. Some of those links are hilarious. I'd be ashamed to repost and associate myself with such stupidity.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Common sense is a good starting point EC. Some of those links are hilarious. I'd be ashamed to repost and associate myself with such stupidity.
Just post counter views...if you can. Apparently you still struggle with what constitutes stupidity. Keep trying and don't give up.

Latest posts