Busted! Dems Caught Stealing Kentucky Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Nov 11, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    According to the woman in the interview she "voted" (and hasn't been living in KY for a few years despite notifying the state of her no longer living here). As well as her husband, who is not even supposed to be registered as he's an immigrant.

2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    It would be funny if we find out Bevin actually won by 170,000 votes.

Nock, aaronc and Carl like this.
  3. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    When there are multiple precincts voting in the same location, there are multiple lines. So yeah, when you check in, they say go wait in that line, or wait over there. There are 8 precincts where I vote. I hear someone being told to wait over there every time I vote.

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

How did she know she/he voted unless here in person the day of the election. Did someone send her a e-mail...LMAO. She would have to request a ballot be mail to her and if she voted and sent it back she should go to jail for fraud not being a resident.

5. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    You know that does bring up an interesting question, when I renewed my driver’s license,I was asked to register to vote, said I hadn’t voted in a while.I couldn’t understand that ,I always vote ,just maybe some votes don’t get counted ,if you don’t vote the way someone wanted you too.

Carl and barney like this.
  6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    You have email? Knock yourself out.

She admitted she moved from the state and didn't vote. Listen to her statement. I know that's hard.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

First off you said she voted along with her husband now your saying she didn't vote so which way was it ?

8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

I never implied she voted. Here's what I said, "According to the woman in the interview she "voted" (note quotation marks) and hasn't been living in KY for a few years despite notifying the state of her no longer living here..." You really don't know what this implies??

But your 'retort' (if that's what ya call it) is immaterial. Who cares if she also said she eats lollipops for dinner? What is material she was telling an employee in the Secretary of State's Office that the rolls indicated she "VOTED" (note the quotation marks). She clearly indicates SHE DID NOT VOTE. And she clearly indicated she had them remove her from the voter list when she moved from KY. Additionally, her husband was listed on the voter roll and showed he had "voted" (note the quotation marks) when he's not suppose to be on the voter roll given he's not even a US citizen.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

So she has access to the voter sign in I-pad and seen where they voted the day after the election.....I find that strange.

10. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

I think most rational people viewing that video would realize there are enough holes in the story that it is most likely based on “alternative facts”.

However, this bunch really like to believe lies that fit into their preconceived conspiracy theories.

11. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    Absolutely! Some idiots even believe Trump is a Russian asset. I mean how far-fetched is that?

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

My youngest daughter was on the book here for several years even tho she had moved to NW Indiana. I told them every year she didn't live here anymore. I am sure she drove from NW Indiana on election day and voted here...Not. Just because someone is on the book or I-Pad don't mean they voted. With the new I-Pad deal I didn't get a chance to see if she was still on there or not this year. I would like to know how this lady claim to voted in a Ky election living where she does. Sounds like BS to me yet some fall for it. Might have been a vote for Bevin ever think of that since you didn't claim party and all were on the ballot ?...LMAO.
    But that don't fit your agenda.

13. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Yes like you and Duster believing the the whole last 3 yrs of Democratic lies on Trump!

14. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Remember, vote early and vote often!

00noturkey likes this.