burning coyote cd's

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by froggigger, Dec 31, 2002.

1. froggigger

froggigger Fawn

Dec 31, 2002
    grayson county, kentucky.
    I've been looking for coyote calls to download on my computer to burn cds. I know I should go out and by them like everyone else, but does anyone know how to save us coyote bangers a few pennies????[?]

2. Redneck

Redneck 6 pointer

Jul 31, 2002
    Barren County, KY
    Id like to know that myself...

Chase Powell

3. froggigger

froggigger Fawn

Dec 31, 2002
    Redneck, go to the PredatorMasters web site its cool and has some info on making cd's and E-calls. good hunting

4. Redneck

Redneck 6 pointer

Jul 31, 2002
    Barren County, KY
    froggigger,

could you give me a link or and address to that site please? thanx

Chase Powell

5. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    www.predatormasters.com,they have info on the home page but you can get more from the forums

6. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    www.predatormasters.com

7. ez

ez 8 pointer

where do i find a good mouth yote call?.............sick rabbit.....ez

8. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    Ez,as far as rabbitt distress Primos hook double ?diaphram? (or the black one)shhhhhh!!!!Let's keep that between you and me ok?

Seriously if you can use diaphram calls,you can put the emotion in this one that isn't as possible as with reeds.I'd forget about the rabbitt part and just make a distressed sound that would tempt you if you were a coyote.High pitched,low volume for woods or brushy areas,and different everytime you call.The more you call the smarter they get!

9. Chet Parsons

Chet Parsons Fawn

Dec 26, 2002
    Kingston, TN.
    Also, an easy to use blown call is the Haydel's Government Hunter Cottontail (GHC). They can be had for around $9.00. This call is a closed reed, two sound call with a grown cottontail voice on one end and a high pitched coaxer on the other. Instructions included.

Link:
    http://haydels.com/predator.html

Plus, they have on site sounds of their calls.[:D]
    coyotehunter

10. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    Chet, i like haydels calls to.My favorite is their baby cottontail,yote huntin has picked up around here though and i think they are gettin nailed or smarter.The ones i have called in came from exactly where they should i guess,the opposite to the direction my rifle and pistols pointing.

I'm a big zero this year,heck i hate to show my face at PM,i know it's not me surely!Anyway i'm huntin hard this weekend for a turkey,and then as the dr ordered,wide open for wily canines.

But then again those smallies should be breakin hearts at c-land now.

11. Chet Parsons

Chet Parsons Fawn

Dec 26, 2002
    Kingston, TN.
    yotekiller,
    Compared to last year, it has also been a very slow season here. My calling partner and I were talking about that just today. Since deer season is now over and as the weather gets colder that will hopefully change. I don’t really keep up with numbers but I think we called in four or five in the past few months, of those we were able put two or three out of commission.

[​IMG]

Getting back on topic:
    Varmint Al has a good site. There you can hear different call sounds and coyote vocals.
    http://www.cctrap.com/~varmint/ahunt.htm#Paint

Good calling,
    coyotehunter_1

12. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    Thanks for reminding me of what they look like Chet[:D],nice yote.

Did you take that pic with a digital camera or use a scanner?

13. Chet Parsons

Chet Parsons Fawn

Dec 26, 2002
    Kingston, TN.
    yotekiller, LOL!!
    Actually, this is a photo taken with one of those cheap disposable cameras processed onto CD for the computer. The only reason I have this one is that it’s my partners first coyote. We called the female out into the open from a pine thicket about twenty five yards away. The stuff where we usually hunt is thick, he uses a 12 gauge and I use a 222, this makes a good combo.

Good calling,
    coyotehunter_1

14. ACE

ACE 6 pointer

Nov 1, 2002
    Grayson Co
    FROGGIGGER

YOU COULDNT HIT ONE ANYWAY WHY BOTHER

15. froggigger

froggigger Fawn

Dec 31, 2002
    [:D]HEY ACE? IS THIS THE SWANSON LINE? NO[:p]HOW BOUT THE PIC I SHOWED YOU AT WORK!!THE ONE SO BIG YOU THOUGHT WAS A GERMAN SHEPARD! ILL PUT IT ON HERE INCASE YOU FORGOT. REDNCK SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. HAVENT BEEN ONLINE FOR AWHILE. www.predatormasters.com is the link I talked about.THE TECH SECTION IS WHERE I FOUND SOME GOOD INFO.C-YA AT WORK ACE[:D]