Browning Stainless lr 30-06

Discussion in 'Modern Firearms' started by styxvalleydan, Aug 17, 2009.

1. styxvalleydan

styxvalleydan Spike

Jun 15, 2008
    I have a 45-70 that is like new, but i cant really afford to shoot it anymore. also because of funds im considering sellling it to fund the one gun ive always wanted a browning blr i know they made one in stainless steel 30-06 but i cant seem to find one on their website. Does anyone know where i can find one preferably new?

2. My FIL owns a BLR in .270 and it kicks like a govt mule and The accuracy is not what it should be. I really actually hate it. If thats what you want then by all means go ahead. But this is something to mull over if your on the fence. I would go with the A bolt in SS or the New model 70.

3. WaterDog88

WaterDog88 10 pointer

Jul 28, 2008
    Kentucky
    Good luck selling that 45-70. I've been trying to unload mine for quite a while now. I've come down on the price considerably on a gun that has barely been shot and still can't sell it...:confused: If you want a browning thats all good, but I would also look at the model 70 in -06. Mine is an absolute tack driver and easyier on the recoil than other -06's I've shot too...