Brother

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
i didnt see this thread till tonight. i glad your brother is doing better. those ventilators have killed more people than they have helped IMO, when invectramen or something better fer the lungs, could have helped.

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
i didnt see this thread till tonight. i glad your brother is doing better. those ventilators have killed more people than they have helped IMO, when invectramen or something better fer the lungs, could have helped.
I agree with you about the ventilator and the ivermectin. We actually both caught covid at the same time and we're taking ivermectin at home. I got over it in just a couple of days but David just kept getting worse, found out that he is diabetic and it wasn't being controlled since we didn't know. Drs told is that most people who get that bad from covid usually have some other underlying condition. I'm also diabetic but take meds for mine. Could have been resin he got so bad but who really knows.

They are still treating him for pneumonia and covid bit he is doing much better than he was. He will have to go through rehab and most likely have oxygen for 6 months to a year.