Breyer to retire

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Think they will forget what their fellow democrats said and did to them???

I'm talking about two Democrats, Senators Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona. The Supreme Court vote will come up whenever Biden picks a replacement. Sooooo the democrats NEED BOTH of their votes in this matter. Remember how the democrats treated them BEFORE AND AFTER the filibuster vote???? It was not very nice. I doubt they forget anytime soon. What they do with it I have no idea but there are several things I would do if I was them.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
This person could check a lot of boxes. Black, woman,maybe trans.;)
Screenshot_20220127-192017_Google.jpg

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Hell,
They are gonna let her cast the tie breaking vote and scream racism if she doesn't get to cast it. Hopefully Manchin or Sinema will vote no. If they do we will really have a shit storm.

How can the SCOTUS ever rule on the constitutionality of race based hiring or placement again? I’ll say it again, there’s nothing more racist and sexist than excluding somebody based upon their race or sex. It’s not just men and people’s of European decent being excluded here but every race/ethnicity other than those of African decent....Native Americans, Asians, Middle Easterners, even Eskimos lol. Omar and AOC are excluded yet are cheering.

AEC1E24B-DC3C-479B-A31E-46B932FC9BB5.png

A8B361C3-A9CF-4476-8D66-481CA60E0A66.jpeg

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
And btw, McConnell agreeing with Schumer to a simple majority for SCOTUS nominees this Congress with the Senate split is about the most brain dead move the idiot has made. Moron.

There's no telling what the Dem's have on McConnell ... I'll bet if the truth were known and it actually went to trial .... he'd spend the rest of his life in prison at the very least.