breaking News!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Feb 14, 2019.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Back then it was mainly pot. Now it's fentanyl. You could hide enough fentanyl in a hatband to kill a small town.

Ataulbe1 likes this.
  2. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    None of what you listed has anything to do with a POTUS being given free reign, and a significant credit card, to do with whatever they want because Congress wouldn’t give it to them.

I’ve got the stomach to hang legitimate traitors from my front tree while my kids eat popcorn on the porch. I’m not going to compromise the principles that the country was founded on to do it, nor am I going to lower myself to the level of those who I’m fighting.

What’s the point of winning the war, when at the end, you are what you hated in the beginning?

3. I get what you’re saying but you ain’t getting my point. That’s cool there’s no requirement you do. Following the Constitution and the letter of the law will not work with these idgits, they have no intention of following the rules, so in the mean time I’ll bide my time until enough have had it and we fix it. Permanently.

Wildcat likes this.
  4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    You said you didn't vote for Trump, right?

5. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Secure borders are a very BASIC thing to anybody with common sense. Illegals are expensive and dangerous on a variety of levels. Trump has had to and will continue to fight demokrats, rhinos, fake media, and really as significant as anything the deep state. FBI and attorney general's up to at least now have been a gdam joke. With the exception of a few around him it really is all up hill for him. It's a wonder he's got anything done.

As for mitch and paul or anyone else not liking it in the conservative crowd...they're counting on being there for years to come. They are career politicians...they may have to deal with it coming back from a commie potus down the road. Trump is looking at this as I'm here...I'm gonna give it hell and get it done. Loved every word of his little announcement. He gave that media all kinds of shat....never be another like him.

barney likes this.
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I’m mean wtf?!? It’s that simple!!!!

barney, aaronc and drakeshooter like this.
  7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I didn’t vote for trump in the general election. I voted for my father. My dad can pass on from this world knowing that he had at least one person thinking he should be president of our great nation.

This is a very touchy subject. It is most certainly is not an executive order and you are an idiot if you think so. Please learn the difference....it’s your responsibility as a concerned citizen to do so. The president is not attempting to enact legislation, which Obama consistently and unconstitutionally did while in office. It’s simply to fund a very necessary infrastructure project. That’s what it is. Regardless, this process is extremely hairy.

barney likes this.
  8. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Nope. Not sure what your fishing for, but continue.

barney likes this.
  9. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Trump is our last chance at saving this country from the communist Democrats!
    I don't care what he has to do to get it done. He is being ridiculed at every turn for trying to be for the people.

We must win at all cost, I believe the wall will insure a victory in 2020 without it it going to be harder! We have alot of Dusters and GG that are clueless that vote!
    Most if them vote several times.

10. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    This statement is FALSE. I know this to be fact. Father in law had a mexican working for him that was americanized if you will. He had been here since he was a baby and he went back to mexico when he was seventeen then returned the next year. Illegally i might add. He told us he walked for seven days with seventeen others and had to pack a huge backpack of dope. He said the older people in his group were struggling so he packed extra bags. He knew english so he said when they got across he saw a mc donalds and handed the bags off to other members to give to the coyotes. He didnt meet the coyotestook off running to the mcdonalds. He could blend in he didnt need the coyotes to find him safe haven he knew where he was going. Women and kids arebringing it in in backpacks. Thats a FACT. Straight out of the mouth of a illegal smuggler

barney likes this.
  11. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Being around the building business I personally know of 2 Mexicans that were deported. One of those guys has been caught a couple of times in the last few years. The one who was deported twice was caught at a bar on a Thursday evening, deported, and showed back up at work the following Monday!

12. If you watch the border patrol tv show on Nat Geo or one of those channels it’s main target show in and show out are mules either rafting across the rio grande or walking across the desert with taped up into backpack loads of Mary Jane, about all they can haul so let’s not act like a few pounds of harder stuff isn’t being “muled” across as well daily with the illegal invaders.

barney likes this.
  13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    14 seconds long.

14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    90% of the heroin in the United States comes from Mexico. Do people really think they are putting all that horse on a ship and bringing it in from the sea? Really? I’m not a logistics guy....but I find that idea to be moronic.

drakeshooter likes this.