breaking News!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Feb 14, 2019.

1. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    The founders may not have approved of this, but they damn sure would not have imagined a congress that fails to protect it's country and the people in it.

Nock, oracle, drakeshooter and 2 others like this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The trouble is the Founders had nothing to do with it. Congress passed it in 1976.

drakeshooter and Gforcetrivers like this.
  3. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    I completely agree. However I can't help but laugh at the irony. Obama repeatedly set precedents for overstepping his authority and now the dems heads are spinning when Trump does it. Still it doesn't make it right.

Wildcat and EdLongshanks like this.
  4. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    You are 100% correct about Congress not protecting us.Sitting on there hands for the last 30+ years doing nothing but kicking the can to the next president.Now we're over run by maybe 15-20 million illegals,the sheer number just blows me away.

oracle and Gforcetrivers like this.
  5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    It's just not that, last week BP seized enough drugs to Kill over 50 million people........Something Trump should have really laid down.

PUBLIC RAT likes this.
  6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    So bulldoze all the GD fences, walls and barriers. I am not kidding bulldoze the whole shit. We will find out very quickly if they are necessary and effective. F them. You don't think the Democrats haven't thought about using this strategy to confiscate guns already? They weaponized the FBI, DOJ and IRS. There is an ongoing coupe to unseat Trump.

Nock, drakeshooter and EdLongshanks like this.
  7. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    And yet we survived for 200 years through 2 wars of Independence, a civil war, 2 World Wars and a bunch of smaller ones without the POTUS having National Emergency authority. Don’t know how we made it.

DH13 likes this.
  8. That is comparing apples to oranges if you look at the difference in the makeup of Congress. The vast majority were level headed straight white men who would never have entertained queers in the military or funding abortions or sex changes or paying for beaners to smoke dope and push out new beaner kids every 9 months. There was a time when the mayor of a “sanctuary city” would have been jailed and sent to the Federal pen. Different times demand different tactics. I’m good with hanging the communists and getting our Republic back but I realize most don’t have the stomach for it.

aaronc, Nock, oracle and 1 other person like this.
  9. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    He cant it came thru port of entry. Trump claims drugs come around the places where there are no walls. 2 DRUG BUST the biggest ever in 2 weeks came at ports of entries.
    The line today that got him. I was watching him talk. I DONT HAVE TO DO THIS. I COULD DRAG IT UNTIL 2020. BUT I WANT IT DONE FASTER. So he shot his self on a emergency.

10. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Nailed it!

aaronc, Nock and drakeshooter like this.
  11. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I used to watch the show Drugs Inc. it was probably filmed in the 90's before obumur, or Trump. They did show drugs coming through port's of entry. They also showed many more coming across the border in backpacks carried by mule's that worked for the cartels. I really don't think anything has changed since Trump was elected. If anything, many more illegal entries now verses then.

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

True Barney but those illegals now consist of a heck of a lot of women and children and I have not seen anyplace a woman or kid that had a backpack on full of drugs. The number of Illegals are mainly from those who overstayed their work visas and nobody it tracking them down, not even Trump.

13. Y’all keep talking about drugs and I’m over here screaming that I want every visitor to our sovereign nation to check in regardless if they’re bringing in tacos. Period.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  14. Hmmmm hypocrites all of them. These old videos of Chuck, Nancy, Diane, Hitlery and company singing a different tune under a different Administration are daily occurrences.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/im-old...fwA055MaFRIgRaN3BDvyAJviME4B9e8XLwHgCs5nJN208

aaronc and barney like this.
  15. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I don't give a flying flip if they ain't bringing Anydamthing across the border.
    I don't want any more of them coming into our country.

aaronc, Nock, barney and 1 other person like this.