BREAKING: Lindsey Graham announces investigation into Biden firing of Ukraine prosecutor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 8, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    [​IMG]

==========================

BREAKING: Lindsey Graham announces investigation into Biden firing of Ukraine prosecutor
    Oct. 8, 2019 10:37 am

Lindsey Graham has just revealed on Twitter that he’s opening an investigation into the firing of Viktor Shokin, the top Ukrainian prosecutor Biden boasted about having forced the Ukrainians to fire in 2016:

Well it’s about time the Senate gets off it’s duff.

Notice that Graham didn’t mention the name ‘Biden’ in his tweet announcement. I’m guessing he’s trying to avoid giving Democrats ammunition to claim he’s doing this to help Trump win the election.

It will be an interesting hearing to see what Giuliani has to say about this, assuming it’s a public hearing. I expect, despite scandalous accusations, that even Democrats will be happy about the opportunity to question Giuliani about his involvement in the phony Trump/Ukraine scandal.

Well it’s about time the Senate gets off it’s duff.

Notice that Graham didn’t mention the name ‘Biden’ in his tweet announcement. I’m guessing he’s trying to avoid giving Democrats ammunition to claim he’s doing this to help Trump win the election.

It will be an interesting hearing to see what Giuliani has to say about this, assuming it’s a public hearing. I expect, despite scandalous accusations, that even Democrats will be happy about the opportunity to question Giuliani about his involvement in the phony Trump/Ukraine scandal.

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-...tion-into-biden-firing-of-ukraine-prosecutor/

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Do you ever look at what you cut and paste... ??? Why the double statement.

3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Just making sure you can get it.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I hope something comes of it and it leads to more corrupt folks getting nailed , Obama Clinton’s etc .. but I’m not holding my breath

5. Brody

Brody 6 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Do you ever go back and read some of the BS that comes out your negative,sarcastic pie hole Dudster. Too bad you don't get it no matter how many times its read.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Typical non thorough union mindset. Sloppy and incompetent

7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Why don't you take a couple of weeks and go back and answer all questions you have dodged.

8. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Why support killing babies , why should immigrants and illegals come before American citizens , why use narcan on druggies over and over , free health care ??? Why give a president so much grief when the other side has done exactly what they accuse an innocent man of answer these questions please

aaronc likes this.