Boy oh boy.

raidergson

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2010
Garrard County
Let’s be honest here, press secretaries lie like sacks of shit, every last one of them. The last one lied and Trump’s both lied because it’s what they do. However, never before have I watched one have to lie daily and with every breath to cover for an inept embarrassment administration like this one has to. This administration has been one perpetual lie since Inauguration Day.

I get that the POTUS’s press secretary is supposed to be witty and, for the most part, manipulates the truth in order to justify presidential action, but a lie is just that, a lie, and proper ones will skip through, without much questioning. What we have now is pure and blatant disregard for any common intelligence, a rather insult to 50% of our citizenship as a nation, basically you now exist in la la land where any excuse or alternative reality WILL be excepted because a certain side acquired the Executive branch.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Let’s be honest here, press secretaries lie like sacks of shit, every last one of them. The last one lied and Trump’s both lied because it’s what they do. However, never before have I watched one have to lie daily and with every breath to cover for an inept embarrassment administration like this one has to. This administration has been one perpetual lie since Inauguration Day.

I disagree with Trump's PS's lying as a SOP. They were too busy on the corrective defensive to structure a lying facade in my opinion. McEnany even kept that infamous notebook of facts to correct accusations made by the liberal press. There was probably some truth stretching but outright lies I personally never witnessed.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
I disagree with Trump's PS's lying as a SOP. They were too busy on the corrective defensive to structure a lying facade in my opinion. McEnany even kept that infamous notebook of facts to correct accusations made by the liberal press. There was probably some truth stretching but outright lies I personally never witnessed.
Me neither.

I hear you but I still say they are all natural born liars because it’s the nature of the job so I stand by my comment. Besides, like I said I’ve never seen it anywhere like this before. It’s always been a few little white lies covering for the boss, but this administration has taken it to soaring new heights. When you look Americans in the eye and repeatedly tell them they didn’t hear what they heard you lose all legitimacy with anybody with an ounce of commonsense.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I almost said the same thing, she’s in way over her head and looks more and more uncomfortable being put in this situation imho. Raggedy was much better at lying, it was almost second nature.
Have a moron boss is tough. Ironically both would be better more competent presidents than biden.