Bowling Green ... Sex Crime Capital of Kentucky!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by KYote-Krusher, Mar 4, 2021.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Did not access links, but castration sentences would greatly reduce that Bowling Green issue and others.

Feedman likes this.
  2. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    well...there is a member on here from BG that is a certified perv.

Not naming anyone in particular

Feedman, Nock, barney and 1 other person like this.
  3. Way off topic but the start of my Murray State fan hood began in the 70s when Western Kentucky/Murray State was as big a rival as you’d find anywhere in college basketball. I don’t know how many of you old timers ever attended a game between the two in Western’s arena or Racer Arena back in the day but the arenas were SRO that would never pass fire marshal muster today and the crowd noise level would make your heart skip a beat at times. I wasn’t old enough to remember the 1971 season but Western made the Final 4 that season while Murray finished the season number 17. Much different times and landscape of college basketball back then.

Anyway my point is I hated the Hilltoppers so bad for so long that entering Bowling Green felt like going to Moscow to me for years, put me on edge until I got to Auburn on the way back to Murray lol. Still ain’t real comfortable there haha.

4. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Auburn, the only eagles in which I do not like.

Roll Tide Roll !

5. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    I grew up there and don’t like it.

drakeshooter likes this.
  6. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Many probably don’t give much thought to nursing homes and sexual activity we’ll say. Nursing home residents have privacy rights and many consensual sexual relationships occur. Unfortunately, many rapes and nonconsensual incidents occur as well. They are mostly hushed up and don’t make the news but they happen. Not unusual for folks in those facilities who are still able to become pregnant to get pregnant, even if they are comatose. Happened 2x in KY last year that I’m aware of. Again, these incidents are usually kept quiet. And if you really want an eye opener, search the KY sex offender registry on the Kentucky State Police website. You might be surprised whose living close to you. Research incidents of child sexual abuse in KY and you’ll really get pissed. It’s rampant.

barney likes this.
  7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I about spit beer all over my screen!!!

00noturkey and Tankt like this.
  8. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Completely disagree. Deaths sentences would be far more effective. Castrations do not stop them from being able to carryout physical harm.

9. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Me too.

Feedman likes this.
  10. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    IDK, my grandfather, was found at times walking through the nursing home, supporting a raised flag pole, balls bouncing off his knees. his mind had slipped, and his was looking for his wife. heard he was found in several beds with no complaints. :D:rolleyes:

11. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I was not suggesting castration and then suddenly released back into general population.

12. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Going to prison adds no value either. Kill them and be done if they get caught red handed.

Junglekat and Giveem3outdoors like this.
  13. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I do not disagree with you, in many incidents, but recall that I refrained from accessing any of those links, and intentionally. I mean, now Munson has even just created a new thread regarding a purported homicide (did not access his link, either), only one day after EastKy created a thread pertaining to yet another unfortunate death (the only reason I bothered accessing his link was that it seemed nobody else had bothered). You people are coming across as morbid downers, converting this website into the perils of darkness with a quickness of late.

14. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Death and the despicable nature of mankind go hand in hand. It’s a grim reality we all face at some point. No sense in ignoring it. At some point one of the two will knock on all of our doors. If nothing else, all of those links posted will remind people to be on their toes, because none of us know what’s waiting just around the corner out of sight.