Bow trade

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by CABNER, Apr 17, 2012.

1. CABNER

CABNER Fawn

Nov 16, 2011
    Anyone know of any good shops where I can trade in my bowtech soldier for a better bow? I like the bow and it is less than 1 year old. I would just like to trade it in and upgrade a little.

2. quackrstackr

quackrstackr Welcome to Fantasy Island Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    The Island
    A general location is going to help people give you suggestions.

3. CABNER

CABNER Fawn

Nov 16, 2011
    Lol southeast Kentucky

4. dxtsniper

dxtsniper 12 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Turn around!
    Just my opinion but 9 times out of 10 you will do better to just sell it yourself and buy new. Doing the trade in deal is kinda like a car lot at most bow shops because they have to hold on to your old bow for a while before they sell it and hopefully make a profit.

5. Pinwheel8

Pinwheel8 8 pointer

Jun 28, 2006
    Corbin
    Tackle Spot in London takes trade ins.

6. CABNER

CABNER Fawn

Nov 16, 2011
    Thanks man I went down there this morning and got a PSE brute x. I love it but they didn't put any serving on the meta peep. They said it didn't need. I was wondering if this was true. Also my peep turns and I was wondering how to stop that

7. nutcase

nutcase 8 pointer

Sep 27, 2004
    Murray, Ky

Peeps don't need to be served in, but some adjusting knots above and below help hold it in place and give the customer alittle more confidence. As for the peep turning, the bowtech had much better strings than your new bow and the string on the low level PSE bows are junk. You're peep may stop turning after you shoot it a while then you need to have it squared back up

8. CABNER

CABNER Fawn

Nov 16, 2011
    The string maybe better on the bowtech but this PSE is much smoother to draw and much faster. Also the peep did stop turning thank you.