BOOM! Rush Limbaugh Plays James Clapper Audio Admitting Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 8, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Expect the breaking news from See-BS any minute now. Be sure to hold your breath!

Probably will have to go to link for audio...but transcript is below.
    ======================

BOOM! Rush Limbaugh Plays James Clapper Audio Admitting Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)
    [​IMG] by Jim Hoft October 7, 2019
    [​IMG]

The Great Rush Limbaugh today played audio of former DNI James Clapper admitting on CNN that Barack Obama made them all spy on President Trump and his campaign.

This was a huge admission by James Clapper. Obama was behind it all. Obama was making the calls to have the FBI and CIA spy on Trump advisers all over Europe.

This is what we all suspected all along.

In 2018 after the FBI finally released the Peter Strzok-Lisa Page messages the two lovebirds also admitted that Obama was running the investigation on Trump.

It’s nice to have Democrat privilege

Via The Rush Limbaugh Show:

RUSH: Audio sound bite number 10, this morning on CNN Jim Sciutto is talking to James Clapper, who was as corrupt as Brennan, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence. And Jim Sciutto says, “Are you concerned that Barr or Durham’s investigation will find wrongdoing and seek to punish former intelligence officials like you?”

CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us —

RUSH: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the digital. Did you hear what he just said? He just said (imitating Clapper), “And, by the way, should we have just blown off what Obama told us to do?” Does he know what he’s just done here? Clapper on CNN today said Obama made us do it. Here, finish the bite or play it from the top, whichever you have ready to go.

CLAPPER: — and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did.

SCIUTTO: One issue I’m — (crosstalk)

CLAPPER: It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.

RUSH: Well, so now he doesn’t like it! Now that he’s being investigated here by Barr and Durham, he says, “Hey, it was Obama. We’re just doing what Obama told us to do,” which we’ve always suspected. But I find it fascinating the way he characterizes this. (impression) “Well, uh, apparently what we were supposed to have done is — is just ignore the Russian interference.” There wasn’t any. There wasn’t any Russian interference. You can’t prove it. There wasn’t any. Don’t give me the $150,000 ad buy the Russian troll farms made on Facebook after the election.

The Russians didn’t tamper with any votes. The Russians didn’t effect anything on any election result anywhere. The Russians did not meddle. You know, it really comes off of that. These people are still living off the idea the Russians meddled because they might have wanted to, the Russians interfered because they might have wanted to — and because Mueller went to the obvious step of making sure some Russians were indicted. We couldn’t find any Russians in the story!

From the beginning, the only Russian in the story was that fat ambassador who took everybody to lunch, Kislyak. Other than that, there weren’t any Russians in the story!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...admitting-obama-made-them-spy-on-trump-audio/

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I've always said something that big had to start at the top.

TripleGee and EC like this.
  3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
  4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Well ain't that just a kick in the Nad's, might just have to arrest a few folks finally.

bondhu, Feedman and TripleGee like this.
  5. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Doesn’t mean a thing if it’s not all over the news and causes the man some grief

6. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    I'd be extremely surprised if any arrest are made no matter what comes to light and even if there is more surprised if anyone does any time. They try to say no one is above the law but everyone knows at times different people are. Heck, cops get away with murder all the time. I just don't see any of these crooks doing any time. If it did hurt their careers most are so rich that's not going to make them lose any sleep either. They can always get a job at CNN telling bs lies if need be.

7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Unfortunately its doesn't matter. The media in this country just does not care. Without them I am afraid the public and idiots like ours will go uniformed. Its all for naught.

drakeshooter likes this.
  8. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    I still have some faith that Barr is the real deal.......Time will tell.

Wildcat and bondhu like this.
  9. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    The media and the snowflake liberal democrats could see a video of Obama saying he wanted Trump shot and they wouldn't care. In fact, they would cheer.

They don't care anything about truth or justice. They only want the outcome they desire. No matter how they do it. Its not dirty or wrong in their eyes if it means they win and get what they want.

Wildcat likes this.
  10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    He's right. The left will never change. But I also agree with High Rack, I think Barr is the real deal and THAT scares the bejesus out of the democrats. They also saw Trump was the real deal and could not be bought, that was the reason they wanted him gone ever before the general election of 2016.