BM light

Big Snuff

6 pointer
Nov 25, 2018
North central ky
HOL,

I wanted to follow up with another question in regards to B.M.'s question about the E.U. and brexit. How do you feel about Harry and Meghan leaving their royal duties behind and moving to Canada? I have seen articles in the news about them becoming billionaires. Just curious as to your thoughts on how they would acquire such wealth? I am not aware of any unique skill set that either of the two posses that would generate such wealth. Interested in hearing your take. The sailing on the high seas posts and arguing with a boat Captain isnt holding many forum members attention/interest at this point. Let's move on to something more worldly that we may all garner a different perspective from someone like you. Thank you

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
HOL,

I wanted to follow up with another question in regards to B.M.'s question about the E.U. and brexit. How do you feel about Harry and Meghan leaving their royal duties behind and moving to Canada? I have seen articles in the news about them becoming billionaires. Just curious as to your thoughts on how they would acquire such wealth? I am not aware of any unique skill set that either of the two posses that would generate such wealth. Interested in hearing your take. The sailing on the high seas posts and arguing with a boat Captain isnt holding many forum members attention/interest at this point. Let's move on to something more worldly that we may all garner a different perspective from someone like you. Thank you

Her Majesty, the Queen, deserves their utmost respect, devotion, and compliance with her wishes.
The End.

Pelican surfing, perhaps? Those waterfowl absolutely love it.

Latest posts