BLM Foray into Louvil Suburbs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JR in KY, Jul 2, 2020.

1. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Has anyone heard about this last evening?? I know some of y'all live up that way.

A BLM Convoy of approximately 200 cars some with 4 or 5 occupants was reported to have made an 8 or 10 mile foray into the Louvil suburbs last evening.
    I suppose if it is true someone saw and heard something.
    It was on the louvil news..

Maybe it's time for that Wall around Louvil after all. Police ain't gonna touch them.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Well. Maybe it didn't happen?
    No one has confirmed it?
    I am not trying to stir up anything, but I did hear this from a fella in Louvil .
    Carry on....

CRFmxracer likes this.
  3. Zeb

Zeb 8 pointer

May 20, 2008
    Goshen, KY
    I heard they rolled out of downtown on River Road and onto 42 in Prospect last week. Blocking the roads, driving in the oncoming lanes. Police called it a peaceful protest despite reports of people being forced off the road and harassed. They also mentioned that several shots were fired into the air. Police confirmed the shots but denied that anyone was harassed. I'd feel harassed if forced off the road by a screaming mob driving on the wrong side of the road.

4. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    There was a Facebook post about it but nothing was confirmed

5. Zeb

Zeb 8 pointer

May 20, 2008
    Goshen, KY
    Yeah, I think little is being reported. I'm not on facebook or anything and usually don't take the second hand gossip too seriously but a friend was out that night and came up on the back of the caravan. He sent me a pic. I don't personally know of anyone that was hassled but my wife said some had posted that they were forced off the road. Others claimed to and have been surrounded and had their cars slapped while being screamed at. All I can say is that a caravan of cars came through and blocked all lanes.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/police-sa...cle_2eec04a4-b6f8-11ea-ba92-f38324819200.html

CRFmxracer likes this.
  6. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Well, That sounds pretty Confirmed to me.

7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Slickhead Slayer or Buckfever should be able to confirm any looting or damages. They don't visit here much anymore

8. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    The original Facebook post said they looted the Kroger however that was false. It also said there were protesters out of their car trying to stop cars and beating on them. That wasn’t confirmed either. I do believe there was a cruise/protest blocking the roads though.

9. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Got your shoe shining equipment handy? And I remember you telling me you would come loot my house. Lmao kid!

10. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    I live in Louisville and have first hand experience with what’s going on. Not like you who believe everything you see on the internet. Okay boomer

11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Haven't seen a thing or heard anything. However, get some.

12. I don’t think slobear is a “boomer” lol. He’s solid Gen X.

13. wprebeck

wprebeck 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    I just moved from there and retired as an officer from Louisville. So, I have a lot of good sources on the subject....like, those guys who are actually out there dealing with it.

Based on the two or three posts I've read from you, I'm betting that you are barely out of high school and live in the east end. Say, Polo Fields or Lake Forest...at the worst, you're out in Glenmary.

In other words, you have no clue about the reality of life outside of your privileged upbringing.

14. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    Lol. I have 3 close friends who are on lmpd. One of which has worked 96 hours the past 2 weeks. But okay boomer