Black Panther's latest message

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by mrdux, Aug 15, 2012.

1. mrdux

mrdux Guest

2. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Might be time to put a FORREST GUMP ON THEIR A$$.

3. headoftheholler

headoftheholler 12 pointer

Oct 16, 2007
    Getshot, KY
    These are the same people that Obama/Holder refused to prosecute for voter intimidation. It amazes me what these people get away with saying, when if the shoe were on the other foot and a white man were speaking the same about blacks there would be a media firestorm and condemnations from all sides.
    Everything that the civil rights workers achieved in the 60's is being torn down by their own people. All we have heard for decades now is the demand for racial equality on all levels, when in reality blacks do the most damage to themselves by segregating into black exclusive naacp, black caucus, black mayors ass., miss black america, ect. Our president is half black, is that not a sign that the playing field has been leveled? Only in America. I have spent time in London, Rome, and Paris and in each case black British are British, black Italians are Italians and black french are French but here in America, the land of equality there is the PC notion that they are seperate "African Americans".
    One comment sticks out from the above link: I wish our founding fathers had picked their own damn cotton.

4. Jimmie in Ky

Jimmie in Ky 12 pointer

I still remember the burning of Cairo quite well. I do hope they do not gain enough strength and power to start that crap all over again. Bad times back then. They did more to damage the cause of equality in those few years than help it. Jimmie

5. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    Yet they're the first ones to scream about intolerance. Sickening really.

6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    These are the same people the Dept of “Justice” gave a pass to...aren’t you glad we’re a nation of laws? That’s what they tell you--surely they don't selectively enforce laws when it is convenient to them...

7. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    A "prison Gang" mentality supported by our wonderful Atty General and his boss.

8. deertalker

deertalker Banned

Jul 22, 2008
    What does link have to do with Scott7mm:confused:

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Good post, it's true about the blacks in Europe.

10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Don't forget when they were down in FL shooting off their mouths about a "bounty" on that Zimmerman guy. Had you or I said that--put a bounty on some guy's head, we'd be in jail by now. But nooo...I guess Holder or Obama gave them a key to the city instead. Pretty sick of the "selective enforcement" of law.

11. raktrakr

raktrakr Cyber-Hunter

Jan 20, 2002
    central ky
    African-American is a nationality, not a race

12. The fact that they get off with the death threats and other crap they pull is just pathetic and those that let them off show how spineless they are. Tell them to visit certain places in the south and try to stop some rednecks from voting instead of the prissy northern city people

13. Gixxerjoe04

Gixxerjoe04 10 pointer

Dec 14, 2010
    Lexington, KY
  14. dxtsniper

dxtsniper 12 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Turn around!
    Here in Louisville, where my daughter attends school, it is very common to hear the words "cracker" and "honkey" on a regular basis. Not just among the students but well with in the hearing range of teachers. I complained to the school and was told that racially insensitive language would not be tolerated, yet nothing has changed and the teachers simply refuse to enforce the rules. Acording to my daughter there isn't one day that goes by that she doesn't hear these words used to describe white people and no one says anything about it. I agree 100% that the work of the civil rights movement from the 60's is being undone by todays generation. It is no longer equality for everyone. Most of todays generation has no respect for themselves let alone anyone else.

15. deertalker

deertalker Banned

Jul 22, 2008
    I think threats about blowing up white kids daycares is domestic terrorism, unfortunately our cic has long been pals with this sort. Bill ayers

I can't help remembering a video that showed their cache of quality weapons. I have looked for it online with no luck. Best i remember they were
    primed for assault with Davis 32's, several pistol gripped single shot shotguns and one 91/30.