Bitzenberger S-1000

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by 12 pointer, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Brother found this yesterday at a yard sale for $5.00 dollars and gave to me. Came with 6 different packs of 4 inch feathers and a new pack of fletching tape unopened. Being the S-1000, it's for straight fletching. I thought all vanes had to have a twist for proper flight? I have been watching youtube videos. seems pretty simple to use to me. Straight fletching? Heck, maybe I just haven't paid much attention. :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  2. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Its no good.
    I'll give you the $5 for it so you don't have to house such a clunker.
    Just kidding, heck theres probably dang near $100 in feathers alone

3. lol.........Well, been doing a little research. looks like I will have to buy a different "Nock receiver" for Xbow bolts too. Bitzenburger Crossbow Nock Receiver #3020. Yeah, one of those.........

4. Blevins Gap Outdoors

Blevins Gap Outdoors 12 pointer

Nov 9, 2002
    Louisville, KY
    You should be able to adjust it so it will have a slight off set, like 1 degree.

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Should be some marks on it near the base to adjust offset. If you have problems with it run it over and I will try and help. I had 4 dozen of them at my disposal at one time. No telling how many arrows I made up on them. As far as a special receiver just use the one on there but don't glue the nocks, then just pull them out and replace with crossbow nocks. They should fit tight enough just turning the shaft into position they will not come out.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015