Big win for the Cats!!!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by superrman77, Oct 16, 2010.

1. superrman77

superrman77 6 pointer

Feb 2, 2004
    How is that one for ole Steve the ball coach. If KY won only one game all year I was hoping it would be this one. Spurier has always trashed UK football. This was a big win. With the gators losing today UK is not in a bad spot in the east. I have dogged Joker's defense all year and I have to give them props today. They shut them out in the second half. South Carolina did not have their best player in the game the second half. Still a big win. It seems KY is a second half team this year. Big win. I think UK beats tenn and vandi. Have a good chance to beat Georgia.

2. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I have to be careful....every time I get excited about UK Football, they start losing....I'm a jinx.

3. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    I'm still not thrilled by the defense. UK's defense let them march down the field at will in just over a minute. If that last pass had been just incomplete vs an interception, there's little doubt SC would have won that game--either by another shot at the endzone or kicked a FG and won in OT.

4. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    The ol' ball coach blew this one. Had he gone for the tie instead of having no respect for our pass defense, he could have taken us into overtime where he would have increased his chances of winning. Coach Spurrier lost this game for the Gamecocks. Rare, but we'll take it.

5. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I don't want to over analyze this game....Just enjoy it for what it is.....a great win.

6. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Dont forget that while yall are making excuses for USC, that UK was without Locke, their starting RB, and one of the best backs in the SEC.
    As always, I was there, and it was wild. Crowd was great.

7. bowcrazy3

bowcrazy3 10 pointer

Aug 21, 2009
    And also without Evans, one of their better defensive players.

8. fgpatton-ky

fgpatton-ky 6 pointer

Jun 18, 2005
    Campton Ky
    hope they can do it again this weekend..