Big Blue Nation, Get on Your Knees and Support Black Lives Matter

rcb216

12 pointer
Sep 25, 2005
Robertson Co.
BLM was a legitimate protest back in the day. It has been hijacked by Soros and the globalist elites and their mission statement makes it a terrorist group. It needs to be defunded and those funding it put in Gitmo.
God Bless America.
It was never legitimate in my book. It was always racist.

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
BLM.jpg

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
We only have a couple months left of this BS, but damn, the whole sports system has fallen to these Wackos, and the only one left is the UFC. Hopefully come Jan 2021, America will either come to it's senses or we will be in a race war and put this BLM BS in the dirt.
When the election is over, regardless of who wins. Hell is coming to breakfast!. Like nothing this country has ever seen.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
It was founded on a lie by a bunch of self proclaimed Marxists, so I respectfully disagree.
I think you’re both right. Hard to deny that living in a inner city is a harder road to hold and get out of. More violence, less chance of a family staying together. It’s almost like two countries in one. It’s a multifaceted problem. But BLM with their current approach certainly isn’t the answer and neither is reparations. I acknowledge there is a problem. But I have no clue what the fix is.

rcb216

12 pointer
Sep 25, 2005
Robertson Co.
To fix it you need Christ. If you had Christ there wouldn’t be single moms raising kids. Kids would be taught morals, the father would be working paying the bills. The kids would be respectful and get an education. Thus they would be productive adults. When they took Christ outta schools then what did you expect? Pagan schools produce pagan kids. Then you get what we have here now. Pagan society. It will only get worse.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
I think you’re both right. Hard to deny that living in a inner city is a harder road to hold and get out of. More violence, less chance of a family staying together. It’s almost like two countries in one. It’s a multifaceted problem. But BLM with their current approach certainly isn’t the answer and neither is reparations. I acknowledge there is a problem. But I have no clue what the fix is.
The fix is Christ! Always has been and always will be. Without Christ, all is vain. Get right with the Lord. Love your wife and wives love your husbands. Men need to be accountable and put their families first! Be a provider and protector. If kids are involved, teach them work and get an education. Not necessarily college. Could be a trade. Make yourself employable and self sufficient. The more you learn, the more you earn. America, with all of our flaws, is still the greatest country in the world where you can go as far as you want if you have the talent and the drive. Unlimited opportunities in this country for those willing to put forth the effort but it starts at home.

rcb216

12 pointer
Sep 25, 2005
Robertson Co.
The fix is Christ! Always has been and always will be. Without Christ, all is vain. Get right with the Lord. Love your wife and wives love your husbands. Men need to be accountable and put their families first! Be a provider and protector. If kids are involved, teach them work and get an education. Not necessarily college. Could be a trade. Make yourself employable and self sufficient. The more you learn, the more you earn. America, with all of our flaws, is still the greatest country in the world where you can go as far as you want if you have the talent and the drive. Unlimited opportunities in this country for those willing to put forth the effort but it starts at home.
Looks like I beat ya to it. Lol. I just typed a little faster. Lol

Hard to deny that living in a inner city is a harder road to hold and get out of.

Sure the inner city is tough and you have to hoe a lot of tough grass out them rows to get out of it. I knew a few “rich” kids growing up who had it all handed to them. Some had success as adults while others not so much. I knew poor kids who’s folks didn’t have a pot to piss in. Some of them had great success in life while others weren’t worth killing. I knew middle class kids who had varying degrees of “easy” or “hard” growing up and they too either sank or swam. The one that really gets me is a little Vietnamese gal immigrant who came here with literally the clothes on her back and slaved away in a kitchen for crap wages several years paying back the family who sponsored her. She’s now an executive chef and restaurant owner with nothing given her. She makes me ashamed at the lack of effort I gave sometimes.

My point to this diatribe is almost everyone has the opportunity to succeed here in the greatest nation on earth and if you don’t the person responsible is 99.9% of the time the one staring back at you in the mirror.

Last edited:

rcb216

12 pointer
Sep 25, 2005
Robertson Co.
You make a valid point. All this dribble about the black man being held back and they don’t have a chance is BS. They have it easier then most. Black scholarships, black colleges, black this, black that. Really? You almost have to work to fail, which most do. If they would work half as hard as they do looting and burning there own neighborhoods at a real job they would have decent living. You gotta work and sacrifice to make it.

Latest posts