Big Blue Nation, Get on Your Knees and Support Black Lives Matter

When I renewed my season basketball tickets for Murray State a couple weeks ago I had to think long and hard about it first. In the end what made me go ahead was that I don’t watch Murray State basketball because of anybody involved’s politics. Same as I don’t buy shoes, or razors or computers based on the political beliefs of the CEOs. Not participating in this cancel culture garbage, believe what you want to.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
BLM has nothing to do with the improvement of black lives. Its a political movement that's used to divide and cause chaos. Its brainwashing the easily manipulated into thinking all their problems are because of the police and the white man. Then the white man and police are to bow down and admit they are the problem and if they don't then they say its proof of the systemic racism in America. BLM is a terrorist organization by the leftwing scum suckers. I'll have no part of it.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
BLM has nothing to do with the improvement of black lives. Its a political movement that's used to divide and cause chaos. Its brainwashing the easily manipulated into thinking all their problems are because of the police and the white man. Then the white man and police are to bow down and admit they are the problem and if they don't then they say its proof of the systemic racism in America. BLM is a terrorist organization by the leftwing scum suckers. I'll have no part of it.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^

The name is nothing but to hide behind. If you dare question ANYTHING they do or stand for you ARE a racists!!!

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Ya, I been watching the Cats a long time, but I think I am out til Cal leaves. Hey any basketball teams supporting the Proud Boys ?
Good question. I wonder how many here support them? Oh they can’t, they were deemed racist,, right wing,, terrorist. I’m sure you will get many apologist for basketball teams openly supporting terrorists burning down this country. They are all pathetic, including Rand Paul ducking behind a LEO while sending his wife in lead.

That’s the point on YouTube. Looks like blm and sympathizers are planning on taking over White House on September 17. You in corner of proud boys or blm?

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
You missed entire point of Constitution. They are openly supporting a terrorist group that violates constitutional rights of others, therefore endorsing and possibly joining it.

The Constitution protects those who peaceably assemble in a restaurant, not the terrorists or terrorist organization that terrorizes them. You didn’t miss the point of Constitution, just ignorant of it.
I missed nothing. You, for all intents and purposes are the one ignorant of it.... And if you’d use your investigative skills and a little interpretation you’d know I do not support needless violence by anyone. Not rioters or police... The not so funny part of BLM and the places that riots have taken place. Is that it’s white people causing the problems. They seem to be the instigators and most destructive which leaves me puzzled and scratching my head. I’m including a link below that simplified the first 10 amendments for you. Maybe you can digest them a little easier so you can understand I don’t have to bow to anyone, especially someone who somehow has a law enforcement superiority complex. And I, along with you, and everyone else in this country is free to form their own opinions. And that they are allowed to gather in groups in protest. Heck, even LEO’s are allowed to gather and protest! Maybe you should organize it and march thru downtown Louisville against BLM. It is your right to do so in case you haven’t figured it out yet...
https://quizlet.com/10039398/10-amendments-simplified-flash-cards/

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
We only have a couple months left of this BS, but damn, the whole sports system has fallen to these Wackos, and the only one left is the UFC. Hopefully come Jan 2021, America will either come to it's senses or we will be in a race war and put this BLM BS in the dirt.

Dangermouse

6 pointer
Jan 20, 2004
Hazard, Ky, USA.
I’m curious. Why aren’t they entitled to their opinions? We’re entitled to ours. I do not support BLM and I’m not going to. So long as they aren’t out blocking streets or participating in riots, let them do their thing. Or have I missed the entire point of the constitution?

I agree, but when someone brings their opinions in to their business, then I reserve the right to support them or not in said business.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
WVU did the same thing and are losing tons of fans people raising hell about it , I get the business part of it and understand completely , but when do we stand on what we believe in most probably support them but some that are supporting don’t agree they feel they have too that’s what aggravates me because you have to stand on your own and what you think is right and I don’t knock anyone for doing that in a correct manner but to agree with folks looting and being more racist than the accused is ridiculous , Wanna make a statement stick to your heart and be proud no matter the outcome

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
Notice all the players and the leftest, northeastern manipulator in charge have the Nike soosh on their shirts. It looks to me that they are doing what the big Nike money, coach told them to do. Check out the body language of everyone in the picture. NEVER liked this guy. Bunch of pawns with their ridiculous masks on. Calamari and the little waterboy in the front are the only ones that look like they wanna be in the picture. I bet the waterboy has Black Lives Matter stickers all over his Volvo
black_lives_matter.0.jpg

Last edited:

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I missed nothing. You, for all intents and purposes are the one ignorant of it.... And if you’d use your investigative skills and a little interpretation you’d know I do not support needless violence by anyone. Not rioters or police... The not so funny part of BLM and the places that riots have taken place. Is that it’s white people causing the problems. They seem to be the instigators and most destructive which leaves me puzzled and scratching my head. I’m including a link below that simplified the first 10 amendments for you. Maybe you can digest them a little easier so you can understand I don’t have to bow to anyone, especially someone who somehow has a law enforcement superiority complex. And I, along with you, and everyone else in this country is free to form their own opinions. And that they are allowed to gather in groups in protest. Heck, even LEO’s are allowed to gather and protest! Maybe you should organize it and march thru downtown Louisville against BLM. It is your right to do so in case you haven’t figured it out yet...
https://quizlet.com/10039398/10-amendments-simplified-flash-cards/
I don’t need your flash cards to tell you that they are 100% opposite to marxism. Carry their water all you want, as much as you despise law enforcement,, hope you enjoy your brown shirt utopia.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
I agree, but when someone brings their opinions in to their business, then I reserve the right to support them or not in said business.
I agree wholeheartedly! My comment was more in reference to those that seem upset over it. Be upset over not watching games or doing what you used to enjoy. Just don’t be upset with someone exercising their first amendment freedoms. Because one day it could be ours that are trying to be silenced.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
H
I don’t need your flash cards to tell you that they are 100% opposite to marxism. Carry their water all you want, as much as you despise law enforcement,, hope you enjoy your brown shirt utopia.
I hope you aren’t, or weren’t a detective. Because you can’t comprehend anything. I stated clearly that I do not support BLM. And again. If you’re going to be one of these LIARS making accusations. Then show me and everyone else here on the forum proof of me hating or being disparaging to law enforcement. Do you lie in your everyday life also? Please, do us both a favor and hit the ignore button on me. Because I refuse to ignore your ignorance and will continue to call it out if your intent is to tell lies on me.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
I agree wholeheartedly! My comment was more in reference to those that seem upset over it. Be upset over not watching games or doing what you used to enjoy. Just don’t be upset with someone exercising their first amendment freedoms. Because one day it could be ours that are trying to be silenced.

ALREADY DOING IT!!!!

Take a look at social media, they DO PULL your posts if they don't agree with it. BLM brands you a racist is you dare question ANYTHING they say, do or support. You MUST do everything their way, OR ELSE. I could keep on and on but you get the idea.