Big Blue Nation, Get on Your Knees and Support Black Lives Matter

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
It is irresponcible to continue to enable this ridiculas ,B.S., spoiled brat, fake cause????
Don't support them!!!

black_lives_matter.0.jpg

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2020/8/3...all-news-black-lives-matter-kentucky-wildcats

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
I’m curious. Why aren’t they entitled to their opinions? We’re entitled to ours. I do not support BLM and I’m not going to. So long as they aren’t out blocking streets or participating in riots, let them do their thing. Or have I missed the entire point of the constitution?

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I’m curious. Why aren’t they entitled to their opinions? We’re entitled to ours. I do not support BLM and I’m not going to. So long as they aren’t out blocking streets or participating in riots, let them do their thing. Or have I missed the entire point of the constitution?
If they simply support the statement itself, great. (Non-criminal black lives matter to me too.) If they are buying into communism and the actual group behind BLM, they will die with the rest when SHTF.

Ataulbe1

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2017
Estill County
They have every right to their opinion and I defend it 100%. However when you put a video out saying there is "pervasive racism across the country", an acceptance of systemic racism, and tying police brutality and racism as the motives for Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin(...?), and more....well there are going to be people who disagree with that. They also have every right to not pay money and support people or organizations they disagree with.

Last edited:

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
They have every right to their opinion and I defend it 100%. However when you put a video out saying there is "pervasive racism across the country", an acceptance of systemic racism, and tying police brutality and racism as the motives for Michael Brown, Travon Martin(...?), and more....well there are going to be people who disagree with that. They also have every right to not pay money and support people or organizations they disagree with.
Yep. Piss on them and anyone else that supports that terrorist organization.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Just raise your fist and hit knees. Your posts are clear.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
You missed entire point of Constitution. They are openly supporting a terrorist group that violates constitutional rights of others, therefore endorsing and possibly joining it.

The Constitution protects those who peaceably assemble in a restaurant, not the terrorists or terrorist organization that terrorizes them. You didn’t miss the point of Constitution, just ignorant of it.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
I'm not making excuses, what BLM is doing is 100% wrong, but look at what small and large companies have had to do, OR ELSE.
If their demands were not met they were going to go after them, burn, loot, and being branded racists.

College sports are EASY PICKINGS. Either you support them or they will show the world your college is 100% racists. Want to sign up very good basketball players? Guess what? Of the top 200 high school basketball players, 90% of them are black.

Latest posts