BIG BLUE NATION. CATS CATS CATS

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by kyoutdoorsman, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Bee

Bee 8 pointer

Mar 14, 2005
    pretty sure Barnes and Calipari are close friends and were joking with each other at a tense time. that is the way I sAw it...IMO it was anybody game, each team had bad calls and no-calls against them. I hate the refs reviews but i do not know that it helped or hurt either team

xbokilla likes this.
  2. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 10 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
  3. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    No shame in losing to UT. They are legit, and can win it all. They shot lights out down the stretch, didn't miss a FT or shot. Hat's off to them. It's real now.

4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    For those of you who chime in to other basketball games. I don’t know if they’ll beat Duke but FSU is a fun team at times and always seems to play Duke well. That game is later and should be good.

5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I think you’re right about FSU. They are a good team with a lot of length and depth. They can beat Duke but I don’t see it happening. I watched the Duke/UNC game last night. If both continue to play the way they did last night, there will be a rematch in the NCAA. I’ll add that I don’t see UK beating either of those teams if they are playing like they did last night. Zion Williamson is clearly the best player in the country and could carry Duke to the title.

6. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Projecting UVA, UNC, and Duke as # 1 seeds. That's just stupid. Gonzaga the other #1. UT wins tomorrow, and is not a #1 seed is ridiculous.

JR PORTER, TripleGee and Nock like this.
  7. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 10 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    I will report this again after 6 oclock. Pic 4 teams for your final four team.

8. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    On CBS sports network their having the Conference USA Tournament... which it’s WKU vs Old Dominion in the championship game.

If the Hilltoppers can pull out a win.... it will be 5 Ky schools in the NCAA Tournament.

Kentucky, Louisville, Murray State & NKU are already at the table. If WKU makes it.... Kentucky is well represented.

Dark Cloud, Ataulbe1 and Nock like this.
  9. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Tennessee will get a 1 seed if they win the tourney. If they lose, no I don’t think any SEC team will get a 1 seed. I’m rootin for WKU but they’ll need to win to get in I’d say and ODU is no joke. This FSU and Duke game is a goodun. Time to crack another cold one.

10. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    When Travis went out,defense left with him,Ky has to play great defense,the full fourty minutes,to beat a team like Tenn. they done that and had the game one,and slacked off,the last couple minutes.

11. oracle

oracle 6 pointer

May 25, 2009
    Big games are very tough to win with freshmen. Freshman turnovers lost this one at the end of the game.

Bad refs didn’t help either!

JR PORTER likes this.
  12. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Plus, strategically, not even attempting to to double Williams down the stretch when he was going hell or high water and making no attempt to deny Bone the ball knowing if you foul him and send him to the FT line you’re done. It is what it is. Gotta admire UTs heart for sure.

13. HappyHunter

HappyHunter 8 pointer

Sep 11, 2003
    Louisville
    Can’t blame the refs. Not defending the three and not rebounding the ball on the defensive end cost us the game.

1wildcatfan and Dark Cloud like this.
  14. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Two dumb turnovers were the game.... Dumb turnovers.

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Weeeeeeeellllllllllll FFFFFFFFF

TripleGee likes this.