Attachments

• 8 point 016.JPG
    8 point 016.JPG
    408 KB · Views: 2,026

kyarcher

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 12, 2001
Garrard County, Ky
WOW!!!! What a beast!!! Had you seen him before? What county? Everything I've been seeing according to my three trailcams are around midnight to 5am.

mchunter

8 pointer
Oct 31, 2005
Marshall County, Kentucky
Wow!!! What a beast!!! If his official score turns out to be anywhere near that he's gotta be one of the top 8 points in the state. Would love to hear the story behind the hunt if you feel like sharing. Congrats!

mounting man

BBBC Members
Jan 19, 2004
Sitka, Ky
Wow!!! What a beast!!! If his official score turns out to be anywhere near that he's gotta be one of the top 8 points in the state. Would love to hear the story behind the hunt if you feel like sharing. Congrats!

A brute for sure, congrats. If this buck scores 176, thats World class , not one of the top eights in the state.

Dec 19, 2011
I saw him the last week of modern gun twice. One time he was too far for a shot, and the other he was 75 yards or so and I didn't have a gun with me...So yes I was pretty upset about that.

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
That's a whale of an 8 ptr. Congrats. I also hunt in Shelby County (western edge of county on Jeff County line), so it's nice to see some bigguns coming from there. According to the last B&C map that somebody posted on here, there's only been 1 booner taken in Shelby.

If your buck stands up and nets 170" after the drying period, that would make a second. Just yesterday, somebody emailed a picture of a giant 13 ptr (typical) that scored 196" that also was supposedly killed in Shelby County during this year's gun season.