Biden's tax plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Oct 20, 2020.

1. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    Newsflash.....

The "rich" have not, do not, and will not ever pay taxes. People who make more than $400K are in the top 1% of earners in the US. The super rich - who are almost all democrats - pay nothing now and they will pay nothing no matter who is in the White House.

Biden doesn't care about the less than 1% of the voters he is alienating - and many of the "kinda" rich are "super" rich wannabees, so they suck up to the super rich democrats anyway.

This is all political BS that was conceived only to give Biden a talking point....

2. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I agree but he obviously doesn't believe in the constitution and in the last 7 months everything has been legal as long as you are a democrat or a democratic supporter so nothing would surprise me if he cheats his way into office.

EC and 00noturkey like this.
  3. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    They are already "rounding up the Jews" in NYC and nobody has gotten fired up about it. Not a stretch that they would come after Christians, conservatives, and republicans if it all goes south next month.

00noturkey and barney like this.
  4. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    there is a plan already, to punish people, that dont vote left. and they will,the left., let the suffering get worst. i.e.,
    vote some other way than i want ya too, you will be made to suffer. and then some.... extra.. on the side.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    EC likes this.
  5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!^^^^^^^^^^

Look at Trump's taxes that the democrats are TRYING to use against him.

Those taxes were for the years a DEMOCRAT tax system was in place.

Think about this. Every year the democrats tell us they are going to raise taxes on the rich and they DO. Ever the rich come out in support of that and publicly say they totally support it.

My CPA pointed out to me a long time ago and asked me who wrote those tax plans that taxed the rich. The Democrats!! Well, those SAME DEMOCRATS also put in DOZENS of hidden LOOPHOLES the rich use every day to keep their taxes low. The Democrats make a big deal of taxing the rich but never talk about the LOOPHOLES THEY THEMSELVES wrote into the tax laws they passed.

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  6. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    Honestly speaking, if this action plays out, where they are coming to your house to arrest you for your beliefs, would it not be high time to defend ones self and family right then and there?

7. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    You can count on it.

Tankt likes this.
  8. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    I’m sure they would kill me just due to shear numbers. But I’d rather die free believing in my savior Christ then bow down to them or put in jail. I’m sure I could put one or three of them before the maker before me as well. :cool:

Thomas Roberts and drakeshooter like this.
  9. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

And remember...they tell you your vote is secret. LOLOLOLOLOL