Biden's speech

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Why even try to explain anything to this 21yr old punk kid that thinks he knows it all or if that’s even his age. He’s just an idiot as is the two other resident dumba$$ people that like his posts.
Are you supposed to be the wise elder by acting like a melting snowflake?

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
If he's young then his brain is still malleable. He needs guidance.
You know the old saying, "If you aren't a democrat at 20 you don't have a heart. If you aren't a republican by the age of 30 you don't have a brain."
He is at least 40...he mentioned something like having 20-30 yrs experience in the workforce

He is just a troll and ya'll keep feeding him

littlebear

12 pointer
Aug 21, 2007
the woods
Are you supposed to be the wise elder by acting like a melting snowflake?
No snowflake here punk but a lot wiser than an idiot like you. All you post is stupid liberal garbage on this site. I can’t recall seeing you posting anything hunting related on this site. You are just like the other two liberal idiots that post on here. Truth be known you are probably posting under their screen name.

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
Bring it to the floor and lets see who wont vote for it. and lets get rid of the silly filibuster so a majority rules while we are at it so we can get this passed and done. Why do we need 60 to pass crap..

Why is it that the democrats seem to want to change ALL the rules of voting?

My rules....

No ID - No vote;
No voting by mail;
Convicted felons - No vote;
Illegal Aliens - No vote;
Non-US Citizens - No vote;
District of Columbia - Not a State
Puerto Rico - Not a State
No more Justices (votes) on the Supreme Court
Preserve the Electoral College so the President isn't selected by three (incredibly liberal) states;
Maintain the filibuster so business - and capitalism - can continue to flourish without the Federal policy swings getting rid of it would allow.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co

My rules....

No ID - No vote;
No voting by mail;
Preserve the Electoral College so the President isn't selected by three (incredibly liberal) states;
Maintain the filibuster so business - and capitalism - can continue to flourish without the Federal policy swings getting rid of it would allow.
We should also not allow women or people who are darker that a paper bag to vote either. I think it should only be men who make over $500k a year.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

My rules....

No ID - No vote;
No voting by mail;

I don't think you should have a vote if you receive more tax money than you pay.

Latest posts