Biden's Gun Control Plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Nov 23, 2020.

1. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I’ve never had or interested in honeymoon. Just calling a spade a spade. Didn’t you roll over like whatshisname and tell everyone you were against “cancel culture”? All the while the scum were getting closer and closer to state ran media? Wasn’t that you?

I find it odd that whatshisname supplies facepalm links constantly even though everyone knows they are despicable stooges for the liberartals. Jig is up

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I seriously don’t have a clue what you are talking about or referencing. Refresh my memory?

3. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Didn’t you say you were against “cancel culture”? Well we can all lay back and buy our nikes,watch nfl,and fox news while they drive us into ground. Yes, I believe potheads or legalized marijuana will destroy this country. Yes, I believe that if someone is criminally breaking laws that harm society, their door should be kicked in and justice served.

It is time to start our own cancel culture or prepare to be overrun, probably already have. Little puppets like hannity preaching against “cancel culture” while stabbing his supporters in back is one thing, others like paul preaching against LEO’s while hiding behind one is entirely different.

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    It's the nasty Marxists at work. Slobear mentioned librarians within his post. Li Dazhao and others infiltrated the very first public library over in China back in 1904, after the Qing Dynasty fell, and began spreading that utopian trash there. Those opium addicts never saw all coming.

5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I can’t recall making a statement either pro or con cancel culture. I’m not sure how I feel about it to be honest. I try my damndest to avoid giving the commies my hard earned money....but that’s also very hard to do sometimes and I will admit to being a sucker for convenience. I would love to never watch a UK game because of their recent nonsense....but I’d be a liar if I told you I didn’t watch the game today.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I don’t watch Fox News...but I watch tucker Carlson on Fox News daily.

7. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    They have us surrounded i “reckon”. I’m just trying to shed light on those that led us to this pinch point. I want to know where all these hard core conservatives and libertarians are hiding during this violent rape over the past year. Sorry to all the females but that is exactly how I would describe 2020.

If those spineless elected scumbags are incapable,unwilling,or even supporters of fraudulent elections, our options are clear. Oh look, facepalm and tweeter has control over this website. Anyone care to explain that?

8. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Do you agree with tucker that there is no evidence of election fraud?

9. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Ok, so I just looked for evidence to back my claim. APPARENTLY at 2:27 today Sen. Paul called out the fraud on tweeter . Nice going sir!

10. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Not what he said at all, he said he invited sidney powell to share her evidence and she declined, got angry for questioning her, and asked him to stop contacting her. He said the accusation is the biggest crime in history and unlike the msm he is interested in finding out the truth.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    00noturkey and drakeshooter like this.
  11. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Lol... did you know that the owners of the software for this website are out of England and Wales? Tis true! Registered in London.

12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Conat
    I bet they get a kick out of all these people who say they are ready