Biden's Gun Control Plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Nov 23, 2020.

1. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Well, yes potheads were burning up the cities. It was clear for everyone to see.

Is Constitutional Republic governed by LAW government rule? Hell no, librarians want to make up their own laws or create anarchy. PERIOD. Not a libertarian in this great country that wouldn’t piss their panties when shit hit fan. Take a look at Rand!

2. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Cant say i wont take a look at Rand. a more serious look. nothing is as it seems.

3. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    You probably won’t be impressed. What may surprise you more is he is one of our strongest proponents! I’ll take James Comer over him and any other permheads everyday of the week, why? It is simple, look at results and actions. I’m just not sure if I want Comer as Governor or Congress now. He would be Governor without a doubt right now without all the chamber of commerce,pro illegal worker douchebag bivin supporters though!

How did that chamber of commerce work out for some of you? Lmao! The dumbasses are still blaming teachers while they pay chamber commie dues.

4. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    ya never know what will impress me. i'm to old to pay much attention to teaching, cept, i still got nieces in the public system. right now they are learning at home???, maybe next year, back to school. only they taught school like that when i was young, learning at home., i would have liked it., not that i would ave learned anything. i couldnt pass a GED Test these day's. i tried some test questions the other day, its embarrassing.
    a GED test is harder than what it takes to graduate from high school. hate to say this, but try it yourself. if i'm right, ya wont like the results. aint like i havent been wrong before.
    sometimes its a habit. :D

5. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I’d smoke a ged test. As long as writin or english wasn’t involved. Teaching never entered my thought process, not a fan but looking at it critically, it is a pretty sweet gig. Not enough of them to elect buttsmear though, it was dumbass bivin the massasuckass mitt wannabe that elected but smear. Zero question about it either.

I tried to warn some, they got butthurt. It is funny to watch them have boisterous claims now!

6. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Lol,, The bitch leaves his basement. Wtf are you talking about cancel culture kid? You talking about selling drugs out of private residence? Kick the effn door off and take names later. That is what a Constitutional Republic represents!

You better put me back on ignore antifa kid, I’m not the one! Librarians believe in nothing, no values,no character,and absolutely no balls! I’m talking to you kid

7. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    And another thing, you have been 100% wrong on almost every opinion you give. Move to portland with your kind. Or agree with your basketball playing hero that says tear down a statue in Ky. Good luck

8. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Great song

barney likes this.
  9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Ummm....yeah you are completely wrong, but keep going. It’s funny.

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Slobear, did you quit taking you anti-retard meds again? Oh well. Honeymoon is over. It was fun while it lasted. Have fun on the idiot side again scooter.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. Lol loudest mouth on the board. F off. I’ve noticed it’s generally the lowest IQ retards who claim to be “conservative” (limited gooberment, fiscal restraint and personal responsibility lmao yet advocate for violating all 3 tenets of conservatism at once) yet cry the loudest they have to kick in doors and by god control the aspects of citizens’ lives they see fit while crying the lefties are “violating muh rights” (the ones they agree with lol). It’s FN comical the stupidity involved there and total lack of any critical thinking skills. No different than the ‘rats, just different skunk same fleas.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  12. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I concur, while adding that the other drug addicts will be equally responsible. If one looks back in history at the two opium wars of the mid nineteenth century, it makes all rather clear such greatly contributed to the fall of the Qing Dynasty. Drugs/alcohol destroy the body and soul, thereby the country.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    slobear and TripleGee like this.
  13. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Agreed, we've pulled the plug from the tub long ago. The swirl, aka vortex, is getting faster each month.

HuntressOfLight likes this.