Biden's Gun Control Plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Nov 23, 2020.

1. THIS right here. The average “conservative” voter is married to the system, many with children who have bought all in with this new look America. Ain’t no great revolution coming lmao. We’ll all bend over and take it, watch.

Wildcat, KYote-Krusher and carnivore like this.
  2. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky

3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    You might be right but my feeling is we have to many vets in this country who lost part of themselves fighting for this country, I don't see them standing down and watching what they sacrificed be for nothing!
    Born free die free, Anita has bigger balls than most white males today there summer of burning has got them exactly be what they wanted.

4. I guess what I’m saying is summed up right there, their side has nothing to lose. No family they’re supporting, no money, no property, no job that matters, etc while our side is married to and fully vested in the current system. Maybe when we are all penniless, starving and out on the street I suppose. We will see I guarantee it.

5. And I’ve gotta add this too, there are many out there right now comfortable in their lives and with the attitude of it ain’t affecting me here in BFE Kentucky right now. Just wait til those good jobs, fat pensions and retirement accounts are gone lol and get back to me. You are probably right riverboss, people will be ready to kill then after it’s all gone and it’s too late I’m afraid.

riverboss likes this.
  6. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Exactly!!!
    To late! Sacrifice a little now and win in the end. Freedom isn't FREE!
    A deer is free up until that moment you take it's life! Then you own it!
    That's how I want to live my life free to do the things I want, and do the things I needed to do to stay free and ensure my children get the same, it's what make America great!

bondhu, Brody and drakeshooter like this.
  7. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I have 4 acquaintances in Australia that absolutely HATE what happened in their Gun Confiscation program, but they rolled over and took it.
    Seems nearly 95% of the population lives in Urban areas.

drakeshooter and riverboss like this.
  8. Jmd

Jmd Fawn

Sep 26, 2016
    The best way to handle the situation is all 72 million people not pay their taxes, That would get somebody's attention.

drakeshooter likes this.
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It would be a great way BUT it will never happen.

drakeshooter likes this.
  10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah wish them luck on seeing that through for me. Thanks.

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Agreed. They will have bitten off waaaaaay more than they can chew if they even try.

riverboss likes this.
  12. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i dont think Libertarians play much into the equation. the left sure does, the former Dems. so ate up over controll., they will sell anybody out.
    should be about the people.
    not those that serve?, getting rich., those still serving getting rich.
    the poor Clinton's, taking light fixtures from the White House, while claiming to be broke, but yet owning land in Scotland.
    the Clinton Foundation?, not investigated,? lots of foreign interest money donated there.
    for favors maybe? :rolleyes:

riverboss likes this.
  13. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    We disagree then. The pro marijuana culture has delivered portland,sanfran,and denver. Took once great cities and turned them into shitholes. Again, how did Rand crying about writing brionna bill help him in DC?

A Constitutional Republic is governed by law. Librarians don’t believe in law.

eta- of course I agree that liberal scum is lethal to this country!

14. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Agree, sometimes I think they just say they will go thru with it to yank the rights chain. If they follow thru with it then I think the right needs to go after the one thing the left holds so dear to there heart. Overturn roe vs wade.

Carl likes this.
  15. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    @slobear
    Well, i dont think pot smokers were burning cities up, usually, they are to easy going, course pot may have changed. i dont like it anyway. JB maple, and Bud is my poison. and i stay at home.
    most of the burning took place under Dem., ruled cities., i plead ignorant on Rand's bill. but i do remember when in j-town, police had the wrong apartment, an killed a man. so, i think the Police need to be more careful., or who ever runs the operation. i think it was in the 90's.
    ya can mark the right door.
    Rand, i aint made up my mind yet.
    Briana Taylor would still be alive, if her boyfriend hadnt fired the first shot, thats on him. one of the 1st. rules of hunting is know your target. he fired without seeing. so, i think he's to blame.
    Louisville, and Ky is run by dems. at least part of it is. thats the real problem. :oops:
    Andy might ave stole the election. :rolleyes:
    I thought Libertarians, didnt believe in government rule?
    maybe over rule is what im thinking.
    the liberals encourage pot cause they think, pot will make people numb., and it might.
    brainwash the young through public education, brainwash the others by letting them be stoned. gotta say the wuhan virus was played well. kill off the old ones, so they cant vote. Got to say, i cant wait to read Como's book. Not.
    The Hero of the storm. Please; i like older people, an hate to see em get snuffed, cause they are in the way. to much knowledge.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020