Biden's Gun Control Plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Nov 23, 2020.

1. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    What is the NRA doing or are they just sitting back waiting?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  2. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Good question, haven't heard a peep from them yet.

bigbonner and riverboss like this.
  3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Biden may end up being the best gun salesman in history, went to Cynthiana c today looking around checking ammo avalibility and they where selling guns at every available counter!
    Scored on 8 box's of 22 magnum.

00noturkey and davers like this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Do people forget that easy??

Remember the Bank of America cut credit on the makers of guns and ammo??? Other banks were following that led but a few did not. The LEFT pressed the Bank of America to do that and will press even more so this time around.

They will ALLOW us to keep our Second Amendment and be able to buy all the guns and ammo that we can find.

Think I'm wrong? Look around at ALL the different companies that are folding and blowing to the left. Just look at what BLM has been able to do in a couple of years. Start putting large amounts of political pressure on the banks with both threats and rewards from the White House, the House, and Senate and they will cave in to refuse to do business with the gun and ammo companies.

Remember AOC's "list" of Trump supporters??? She wants them to pay for their support.

The US Constitution and Bill of Rights are supposed to keep the AMERICAN PEOPLE safe FROM the US Govt. Well just look at the last few years, look at the IRS, the FBI, the CIA, the ATF, etc, done to the American people. Heck, take a good look at what they did to a LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!
    Still think we are safe and everything is ok????

Brody, Feedman, KYote-Krusher and 4 others like this.
  5. Scary as hell people are just going about their business full of turkey and pumpkin pie without a care in the world.

Brody, Feedman, KYote-Krusher and 2 others like this.
  6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Plenty they can do without an Amendment.

7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Oh, about AOC's "list".

I'm on that list. I've seen it. My neighbor across the street is too as well as several dozen people I personally know.

What is that list? It's Trump's OFFICAL list of donators they are required BY LAW to keep. Buying a Trump flag or sign is a donation, that's all it takes to get on the list.

A UNITED STATES CONGRESSWOMAN wants to use that list to get revenge on the people who simply supported President Trump. This is supposed to be America, it's our right to LEGALLY support anybody we want, even the communists party, the Nazi Party, BLM, and even President Trump. Yet here we are with a Democrat Congresswoman who wants to get back at us.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  8. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Well I would say the day they try and enforce such laws will be a bad day for them!
    People are not going to let it happen when they come to get them it should be seen as a act of war and addressed as so by the American people!
    It's the very thing the Constitution was written for and no stronger words than shall not infrindge means exactly what it says.
    The riots of 2020 will look like a child's play and the military will refuse to fight there own people.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  9. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Thats ok, shes on my list too.

Brody, Feedman, KYote-Krusher and 2 others like this.
  10. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I might add what is coming could of been avoided if the world wasn't so full of candy asses that make every excuse in the world to stand up for themselves.
    I've never seen so many coward's in my life crying about something but not willing to step up and make a stand!
    There's power in numbers, and I bet you don't have to go back many generation's to see that many grandfather's would be ashamed of what there family's have become!
    Millions of people died fighting for this county just so millions could be Sissy's and make excuses! What a shame.

Brody, Feedman, hotdog and 3 others like this.
  11. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    A ten million ARMED man march would be a good way to kick things off on inauguration day in DC. Loud and clear!

00noturkey and riverboss like this.
  12. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    It's not to late to stand our ground 73 million votes for Trump 73 million should be standing by his side instead of talking about how bad it's going to get!
    For 4 yrs he gave us everything! Now he needs us.

gung, Brody, Trapper Delk and 2 others like this.
  13. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    How badass would it be to see a sea of trump flags at the biden/harris inauguration?

Trapper Delk likes this.
  14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    It would be great! But not going to happen to many people worried about those $80.000 dollar trucks and SUV there wives drive and those $350.000 homes they can't afford to pay for unless they work 7 days a week trying to keep up with the Joneses!
    What ever happened to living within your means and not having to impress everyone around you with material things?